Author Thread
pitahui

View Profile
Part Human/Part Animal Hybrid
Posted : 30 May, 2014 10:23 PM

Here again, I point to ancient mythology. The myths and religions of the world are full of animal/ human hybrids and strange animal mixtures. The Sphinx, Pan, centaurs, (how many people are named Griffin, Griffith), more than half the egyptian pantheon and so much more. The word for giants in the Greek is also related to the word genetic and it is pretty clear that fallen angels and their "seed":devil: were actively tinkering with genetics before the flood. In fact, Noah is singly described as being "pure in his generation". The last purely Adamic man.So," As in the days of Noah...".

pitahui

View Profile
The New Tower of Babel is Coming!
Posted : 27 May, 2014 10:13 PM

Im with you on the technology thing. Babel means the Gate of God and Yahway is clearly concerned not that they would simply stay together but that their unity would do something well beyond building monuments. Jacobs Ladder is described as a natural place that is a gate to heaven. The Bifrost of Norse mythology comes to mind as relating to this as well. In fact, ancient mythology is full of references to gates and doorways to other places and dimensions. Also, there are clear references to such technologies as robots, lasers and even nuclear weapons. Even Oppenheimer basically said he hade reinvented the A-bomb. I could go on for pages but I'll get off my soapbox.

pitahui

View Profile
I need Spiritual warfare prayers please
Posted : 27 May, 2014 09:39 PM

I will be praying. You should look up Aslans Place and go through the prayers on their site. :prayingm:

pitahui

View Profile
I need prayer please
Posted : 27 May, 2014 01:49 AM

I will pray that a door opens for you to live someplace else out from under all that judgement and harshness. been there, done that.:applause: Be blessed and live under grace!

pitahui

View Profile
I need prayer please
Posted : 27 May, 2014 01:43 AM

Go for it. There is NOTHING WRONG with receiving a blessing e specially when you really need it. Thats called grace:peace: I will

pitahui

View Profile
The Hubble Ultra Deep Field Photo
Posted : 27 May, 2014 12:52 AM

Well, as a disciple of Christ and not the Church of Science and Progress, I don't really follow the speculations of humanist "scientists",*ahem* priests. On the other hand, I have some background with mythology and archeology and there is strong evidence that the seed of the fallen angels already came from the stars. In the word, it speaks of God judging the stars for moving from their place and a third of the stars were cast down with Satan (the Dragon). The Sumarians, Greeks , Hopis and many other peoples speak in their legends of their gods and ancestors coming from the sky , the heavens, or the stars :angeldevil: As odd as it may seem though, its clear from the Word as well with mythology that this little, insignificant planet is the main focus of cosmic attention.

pitahui

View Profile
AI Researchers
Posted : 27 May, 2014 12:16 AM

I think that there will be unforeseen limits without a soul. :eat:

pitahui

View Profile
Arizona Chat
Posted : 26 May, 2014 11:20 PM

well, still looking for friends in the Tucson area:ribbit: