Author Thread
pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 06:32 PM

To be quite honest with you Leon the most attractive thing in a woman is knowing that she loves me for exactly who I am! Knowing that she loves me encourages me to make the necessary sacrifices in order to provide for us. Knowing that she loves me simply makes it easier to love her as Christ loved the Church. Knowing that I have a partner, a true woman to stand by my side actually increases my own view of my self worth. I'm being honest here guys knowing that I have a woman like that is proof that God fills your cup till its overflowing. Ps 27:13 says "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living." A woman who loves you is just that proof! Well at least to me it is.

:peace:

pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
hello everybody!
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 05:46 PM

Well I'm new to this Christian dating service and so far it's been okay I guess. I must admit that I am man of strong conviction and believe that God works mightily in my life. I'm also a lot of fun! So if any ladies would like to chat with hard-working Christian man please contact me. By the way I'm really not racist its just that I'm really not attracted to black women... please take no offense I'm really just trying to save you some time. Friendship is definitely possible though. Thanks and hope to hear from you ladies soon.

pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
Unconditional Eternal Salvation: Myth or reality?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 11:16 AM

I have searched the scriptures and I cannot agree with the Baptist view of uncondiotional eternal salvation. I mean entire chapter of Eze. 18 and 33 are addressing that very issue. James 1:22-23 "but be doers of the word, and not hearers only DECEIVING yourselves" ,and again James 2:17 "faith by itself is a dead faith". There is a whole lot more, but you see preachers teaching once you have been saved always saved. It never says that once in the Bible once you have accepted Jesus in your life that that act in itself is enough. It does say in 2 Chron. 15: 2 "forsake the Lord and He will forsake you!". Isn't scripture truth? Yes! So if I turn or forsake God, scripture says that He will forsake us, me , YOU! If that isn't true then we call God a liar, right? Well thats my question and I know it's a toughie but I don't want to steer anyone wrong so I'm gettin some sound advice first... thanks!

pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
Hello ladies of South Carolina or Georgia!
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 10:44 AM

Hey my name is Steve and I am looking someone I can trust, love, respect, and share my life that God has entrusted me with. I'm not perfect but I am kind and caring man who deserves to be happy with the best that God has to offer. Hope to hear from ya soon! :peace:

pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
What's more important the physical appearance or one's inner self?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 10:29 AM

I run across women who are looking for guys who are deeper than a puddle but when they encounter someone who is "nice" they tend to shy away.... why is that? So that's my question what's more important what a guy looks like or who he truly is on the inside?