View Profile
Weirdest message ever?
Posted : 18 Apr, 2010 11:01 AM

:ROFL::ROFL:.....Love at first Profile that is great.....:yay:

trubeliever70

View Profile
Weirdest message ever?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 09:41 PM

this is too funny i have the proclaiming love on the first greeting and i told him he couldnt possibly he didnt know me....

i have to say i havent had the number given now that would be something.....sad but something.

whats even sadder is there r some who just might call or go see them......i might be crazy but my mama didnt raise an dummy......:yay:

trubeliever70

View Profile
I wonder how many women believe in....
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 05:10 PM

Zesus.....:ROFL: ru kidding.

dg....if God dont pick them then who does? It sounds like u think only ppl who do something great deserves a mate picked by God.

I may never do anything GREAT but my Jesus loves me and He wants the best for me so to me that means He will pick the one for me. He is that big of a Great God.

blessings

trubeliever70

View Profile
My Single Adventures
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 07:59 AM

That is just awful....dont let it dissuade u she is out there.

U have to sort through the bad to get to the good.

blessings.

trubeliever70

View Profile
problem
Posted : 11 Apr, 2010 01:51 PM

no someone else does not make a diff how i feel about me but i know me pretty well and i dont think i would go it just might end bad, now i didnt say that is the right attitude and the Lord works on me daily and i have come a long way from where i used to be but being in the same room with them....nope wouldnt happen.

I do however like selinas idea, that i would do course there again that would be the wrong attitude, i would have to do it.....:devil:

trubeliever70

View Profile
fun loving
Posted : 11 Apr, 2010 01:38 PM

I love and agree with the scripture u quoted as well as all the others in the Bible.

this is where in the words of my pastor "we will just have to agree to disagree" im talking about all the other stuff we have discussed.

hope u have a blessed life.

trubeliever70

View Profile
A Message for all, and one in particular.
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 08:28 PM

I would probably ignore him ppl who try to start trouble all they want is attention and when u dont give it to them usually they go away.

trubeliever70

View Profile
Rules for Chocolate
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 08:17 PM

Klm.......:ROFL: love it i need that to put it at the beauty shop those women would love that.

rem....u have no idea sometimes nothing will do until u get just a little chocolate. then all is well with the world.

Yall crack me up.....:yay:

trubeliever70

View Profile
problem
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 08:10 PM

I just dont think i would go, in my mind i would be thinking they sent it for spite so theres now way. I must not be as good as the rest of u.......:laugh:

trubeliever70

View Profile
The friendship trap :-O
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 08:01 PM

Tulip89......I agree completely u cant force something that is not there.:hearts::dancingp:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7