Author Thread
Easter^

View Profile
SEXTUAL ATTRACTION
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 04:06 AM

(( woman to be sexually aroused I'ld be beating them off me with a stick )) LOL Funny:ROFL:

Easter^

View Profile
How can you be so judgmental
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 03:50 AM

There are people in this world who are beautiful on the out side, but can be the ugly in the inside.. I thank God, Jesus did not come as a good looking man, knowing the human heart as he does..

Easter^

View Profile
Tough or Coward??
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 03:42 AM

( tough guy first or is there that instant that a women can see the gentle bear ) I will look for both in a man, he has to be strong enough to handle life, and gentle when the time is needed..

Easter^

View Profile
STAGES OF DATING - EARLY, MID, AND LATE
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 10:20 PM

MID-LIFE DATING It is looking for the perfect fixer upper.

I sure hope not, that is one of the problem we women think we can fix, I have seen this many time. You can not change a person unless they want to change. That is why it is wise to choose a christian man, that way God can do the changing, that goes for men & women. Hope you find your sweet heart somewhere down the road, it's not good to be alone, but it is much better to be alone then to be with the wrong one...my sweetheart should of already been to the garage for his fixer up...God has a big shop, and does many repair jobs..glad he does not charge for the job...it FREE :yay:

Easter^

View Profile
Todays news was written 2500 years ago!
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 06:46 PM

Yes you are right, we are in the end times, I read Prophecy Update, it can be found on line too, the teacher's are very good, they will send you an daily news update on all world events that have to do with the times we live in, this is done by email. Plus you can read all back issues. It is the best I have ever seen on the web. :yay:

Easter^

View Profile
Idaho
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 06:37 PM

Who is from Idaho or Washington on this forum :nahnah:

Easter^

View Profile
i got a praise
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 06:35 PM

That's GREAT It's alway nice when God answers our pray's...So what job did you get? :applause:

Easter^

View Profile
Why r the majority of Christian single women either teachers or nurses?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 06:29 PM

Guess it would depend on where the people live, what they do for a living. As for my self, I think I have meet only one woman who was a christian nurse, but again I do not live in a city.But I do know why the ladies do that kind of work, they make good money being a nurse, at least they do over here.... :applause:

Easter^

View Profile
Israel
Posted : 26 Sep, 2007 06:15 PM

How many of you keep up with what is Happening in Israel on a daliy bases? Does your paster talk about Israel and the Jewish people. Does he tell you about the temple mound and why the Arab & Jew are fighting? Who side are you on? Theses question are to see what people are thinking out there...Have a good one..Plus thanks for your replys... :applause: