Author Thread
icemaiden

View Profile
What is the point of marriage
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 04:27 AM

Indeed. 1Cor 7:5-10

icemaiden

View Profile
Would you consider a shy type of woman to chat?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 04:25 AM

One of the problem of shy person is, initiating the conversation. If the person we talk don't know how to make the conversation alive and longer then it would also hard for us to continue the conversation.

icemaiden

View Profile
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 04:22 AM

Thank you so much James for that wonderful response. I have read some of profile that in here, I don't know may I have read mostly that likes a woman to be bold, direct and initiate the conversation which is a bit hard for me to do. And I'm a type of person don't know what to do and say to initiate a conversation. I believe hi and hello is not a good start, even me I don't want that but sadly that's all I could think of 😊

Have read your profile! 1Cor 7:5-10 😊

icemaiden

View Profile
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 06:37 AM

Does being a shy woman a no-no to a guy?

What if that woman really likes you, but she doesn't know how to initiate a conversation. Would you find it boring?

icemaiden

View Profile
Why do so many women feel the need to wear makeup?
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 06:29 AM

Does lipstick and sunblock consider as make up? not all wear make up. Make up enhance the beauty that makes a woman more confident. It shows also she cares about you and loves you she wants to be the best in all aspects when she's with you. You should be troubled if your girlfriend won't even put lipstick when she's with you.

icemaiden

View Profile
What's with women shying away from video calls?
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 06:25 AM

It would be nice to do chat first for a couple of days, we need some adjustment. Video chat is like talking to someone personally though not physically present. The awkwardness is, if you ask immediately on your first day then 90% will become hesitant to talk with you. Woman wants to feel at ease first before they want to have a face to face conversation. 😊

icemaiden

View Profile
Why people should get married
Posted : 12 Sep, 2018 06:18 AM

1Cor. 7: 5-9

5. Do not keep back from one another what is right, but only for a short time, and by agreement, so that you may give yourselves to prayer, and come together again; so that Satan may not get the better of you through your loss of self-control.

6. But this I say as my opinion, and not as an order of the Lord.

7. It is my desire that all men might be even as I am. But every man has the power of his special way of life given him by God, one in this way and one in that.

8. But I say to the unmarried and to the widows, It is good for them to be even as I am.

9. But if they have not self-control let them get married; for married life is better than the burning of desire.

God urge the single and widow not to get married on verse 7, but if you can't handle anymore the temptation then it is better to get married than to commit sin which is fornication. Sex is gift from God intended for marriage couple sad to say that the world now is filthy