Author Thread
Reacycl

View Profile
Into the minds of men
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 07:26 PM

Ioanna, I think I spelled your name wrong.

Reacycl

View Profile
Into the minds of men
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 07:25 PM

Iona, I wish he would have told me if he really felt that way, things could have been different between us.

Reacycl

View Profile
Into the minds of men
Posted : 25 Oct, 2009 07:41 AM

Well, thanks for the compliment Happy. I have sense contacted him on another social site. We have not talked but I took the much needed advice on here and I started the ball rolling.

Reacycl

View Profile
Into the minds of men
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 06:53 PM

Thanks ole cattle, and mh777. I didnt know the guy wanted me to remember him, I still cant figure out why he got his feelings hurt since there was nothing between us. I try to put myself in his shoes and if it was the other way around, I guess I would be a little hurt, but not enough to stop talking to him. But I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles :laugh:

Reacycl

View Profile
Into the minds of men
Posted : 24 Oct, 2009 04:14 PM

I have a question about a guy who I knew in grade school, nothing happened between us, we were just cool with each other. I found him on a classmates website, and we sent emails back and forth for a short while. Just catching up on a few things, nothing more. Our last email, he wrote that he was surprised that I didnt remember him from highschool, I totally forgot we went to the same highschool. The email was really short and he never emailed me again. Is it just me, or does anyone think that he might have liked me back then and was surprised that I didnt remember him from highschool?

This question is open to men and women

Reacycl

View Profile
Christian Rap: Is it edifying or not? What's your take?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 07:12 PM

If the message in the christian rap song is clear and understandable, the presence of The Holy Ghost is made known, if you are an open recepient.

Reacycl

View Profile
Do any guys READ the profiles?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 04:23 PM

Hi Phoenyx, thanks for your compliment about my profile, your profile is nice also, I particulary like the "cant-stands" and the "don't minds" :laugh:

Reacycl

View Profile
Do any guys READ the profiles?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 08:10 AM

Hi Phoenyx I agree with you totally. There have been a few men who have left me an email just saying what's your number. I do have to comment that there have been more that have actually took the time to read my profile and comment on what they read, but sometimes the few that leave only a few words discourage me to write them back.

Reacycl

View Profile
Christian Rap: Is it edifying or not? What's your take?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 07:06 AM

I agree that "some" christian rap does edify, as long as the message is clear and concise. I happen to love crossmovement and flame, my parents have heard some of their songs and they actually like listening to them, surprised me!

Reacycl

View Profile
Sermon Without a Word
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 06:09 PM

That was beautiful and simple in explanation! and so true. I think a lot of times christians can grow cold in our attendance and our committments to God and every once in a while we need someone to stir up the fires!

Excellant Post!!

Page : 1 2