Author Thread
epanilan

View Profile
Does a separated not yet annuled (since divorce is not allowed in Philippines) can be considered as single parent?
Posted : 12 Oct, 2014 01:11 AM

i tried to make things work but he always does disrespect me, so to avoid stress i let it be, i cant be with him anymore.. still praying to be free.

epanilan

View Profile
Any
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 06:12 AM

Well that means you need to built a trusting relationship to the one you think God has chosen for you and pray that you'll meet her face to face someday, and thank you for appreciating Filipina beauty.

:applause:

epanilan

View Profile
Why it is important to have a Christian GF/BF or spouse?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2014 05:31 PM

correct, due to different beliefs, a person not with the same faith will end up making a decisions without guidance from the Lord, been there done that, i'm single mom since 2005 and loving it..but now wanted to know someone that would understand my situation and be a prayer partner, God bless everyine here! :angel::waving:

epanilan

View Profile
Does a separated not yet annuled (since divorce is not allowed in Philippines) can be considered as single parent?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2014 05:22 PM

what i know is that i'm a single mom, i have full custody of my daughter and my daughter's biological father is already living with a new wife who also happened to be a non believer, and don't care about at least his daughter, so.. do you think i passed a single parent category!?:ROFL: