Author Thread
jesus

View Profile
BROKEN HEARTS
Posted : 23 Nov, 2007 09:49 AM

Praising God is good and listening to Gospel music is wonderful but i believe that people need to to get right to the root of the manner. face the problem and walk with the Holy spirit to bring closer and healing. Sometimes we try to cover our hurts with the word of God and not being honest with ourselves and God.Emotional hurt is a process and time heal all things. learning how to forgive even when it's not your fault can release you from bitterness and anger and retailation. be healed in you mind and emotions. We must expose the weapons of the enemy then he cannot come in and torment. Be free in your spirit and in your mind for God has purpose for the negative and the positve to bring purpose out of difficulties. God is producing fruit. A tree must be prune at the right season to produce much fruit that is worthy of righteousness. God bless!

jesus

View Profile
Wanting love?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2007 09:39 AM

sound like their are self esteem issues here. There is still hurt from you previous marriage. sound like you need closer and healing in your emotions. You will never know why a person does or say the things that they say unless they are honest. You cannot make anyone tell you the truth which lead you to let go of yesterday and move foward to what God has in store for your future. You can never move toward tomorrow if you are holding on to today.

Look at it this way God was helping you out of a situation that could have ended up worst than what you think it is.

His lost your gain. God has great thing for you a future and a hope. You were created for purpose and pain will bring change. all this is going to work out for your good. There is a greater purpose to help someone else like yourself to overcome like you are to provide them with encouragement that they can make it because you made it with the help of the Lord. Focus on God and your relationship with him. Growing closer to the Lord by reading his word and praying more. Get up early in the morning and have fellowship with God. He will make you whole and you won't be quick to get in wrong relationships for the wrong reasons. read phil 4:8

I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. Amen. There is no problem that God cannot solve he is the Great advisor. take care!!!

jesus

View Profile
Wanting love?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2007 09:28 AM

Don't be in a rush! God moves in his timing. Be a man devoted to the Lord in prayer and the Word of God. Focus on the vision of God for your life and what God want you to do for him and while you are working on God's plan, God will put a Ruth in you path like he did Boaz.

Learn to hear the voice of God and God will always direct and guide you. Always get God's approval for everything you do.

Enjoy the moment with friend and family and when you least expect God will provide that special someone.

Learn about money, conflict and resolution, business,how to be a leader and role model so on and so forth.

Many blessings.

jesus

View Profile
Wanting love?
Posted : 23 Nov, 2007 09:23 AM

I am a divorced black female with 2 children. God want us set set the standard what you like or dislike. what you want and what you don't want. Set the part and don't comprise your standard and the word of God. The bible a man that findeth a good thing and obtain favor from the Lord. We as woman have to stay in a place of prayer AND WANTING THE THE GUIDANCE OF THE hOLY SPIRIT AS OUR GUIDE AND THE WORD OF GOD AS OUR SOURCE OF COUNSEL. i BELIEVE YOU WAS IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS DAMAGED YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE. gOD WANT TO HEAL YOUR EMOTIONAL WOUNDS. i BELIEVE YOU NEED TO SET BACK AND ALLOW GOD TO HEAL YOU AND TAKE YOUR SELF OUT WITH GOD. MAYBE YOU CAN CONNECT YOURSELF WITH SPIRTUAL FRIENDS WITHER IT BE MALE OR FEMALE THAT WILL ENCOURAGE YOU AND SPEAK LIFE INTO YOUR SPIRIT. GOD IS YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF TRUE LOVE. UNTIL YOU RECIEVE GODS LOVE YOU CANNOT RECIEVE LOVE FROM ANYONE ELSE.YOU MUST BE MADE WHOLE TOTALLY OR THERE WILL BE a void in your life. a man cannot fulfill that longing. You must be at peace with your self. Draw closer to God. Do like Ruth in the bible she took care of God business and while she was taking care of God's business God favored her with Boaz. God bless!!!