Author Thread
spunkyspirit

View Profile
Prayer for the people on this site
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:39 PM

Heavenly Father,

I want to lift up the people on this site. You have created us for relationship, foremost relationship with You. I pray that you will work in the hearts of each person and help them seek you first. That they would grow to love you above all else. Father, for the people that do love you but are praying for someone to walk this faith journey with, Lord I ask that you help them to be discerning. I ask that you help them wait on You and your perfect timing. Remind them that you created all things by your word and there is nothing too hard for You. Help them trust that you are capable and will bring about your good and perfect will. Be glorified in the relationships that You bring together.

spunkyspirit

View Profile
Waiting for God's perfect timing.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:33 PM

Amen to your encouraging our sister in the faith. I especially loved, "Let God be the author of your Love Story" amen

spunkyspirit

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:30 PM

I am new on here. I posted Amen Sister thinking YOU said, you are waiting for God's perfect timing. Oops, my bad so disregard the Amen Sister,

Trust the Lord and wait on Him. His timing has always been perfect. He has a plan for your life and that plan surpasses what you could ask or think.

spunkyspirit

View Profile
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:28 PM

Amen Sister!