Author Thread
lobito

View Profile
Is a self defence couse acceptable for christian women?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2023 07:38 AM

I believe that in times of online dating, it is highly recommended for women to do a self-defense course, also and especially with "dirty tricks". When she meets the man for the first time, he may have evil in mind. And even in marriage, the woman should never allow herself to be physically oppressed or intimidated.

lobito

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 05:40 AM

I see. Yes that is 100% okay to hide and then to show to specufic guys

lobito

View Profile
How to treat a christian Lady
Posted : 10 Dec, 2022 04:44 PM

Yes the woman is created for the man same we are created for God has accompanment. But Christ died for his bride and the man has to sacrify for his bride too. That is a good training for heaven.

lobito

View Profile
How to treat a christian Lady
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 04:41 PM

You are right. Monst men fail in their behaviour. And wifes are expected to do what Ephesians 5 says. But men too.

lobito

View Profile
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:42 PM

"Love is not about looks !"

Yes "Love" is not about looks.

But "falling in love" is about looks for men. Falling in love is about sexual attraction. At least at least subconsciously.

And for women too. Perhaps a good job or good manners of the guy, a charming smile, ... are sexual attractive for women.

And men a visual persons i.e. they get sexual attracted by the face, or her facial expression.

lobito

View Profile
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:34 PM

"Men are very Visual beings!"

--> Exactly. For men love has a connection to looks - at least in the beginning. Women have to take this in account.

It is possible that a man falls in love to a pretty woman, they marry and one year later she has an accident and doesn't look pretty any more. but he is loving her and her face is not important any more because he has her pretty look in his heart.

It sounds not fair that men are very visual but they can't change it in fact. Men need to see first the girl and afterwards can fall in love to her.

lobito

View Profile
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 12:55 PM

Moonlight I can understand you. But all men like watching photos. The good and interesting ones too ;-)

lobito

View Profile
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 12:54 PM

Moonlight I can understand you. But all men like watching photos. The good and interesting ones too ;-)

lobito

View Profile
Long distance dating
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 10:16 AM

I think that it is a good idea. In long distance dating the sexual part of a relationship like holding hands, hug, kiss is not existent and so you will know the other person better by sharing your thoughts and by asking questions to the long distant partner.

lobito

View Profile
How should women respond to creeps?
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 10:10 AM

How should women respond to creeps? ---> They should tell them why they think that their posting is inappropiate and pray for the creep person.

Page : 1 2