Author Thread
rubaremaj

View Profile
Texas Anyone?
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 04:43 AM

Hi am also prayerful man who loves the word so much n i wish to find God fearing like u

rubaremaj

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 25 Jan, 2018 01:14 AM

Hello am josh from uganda i agree with you because some individuals do not recognize God as their God.

rubaremaj

View Profile
I'm an Marine
Posted : 10 Jan, 2018 08:04 AM

Hi

rubaremaj

View Profile
Hi i new here
Posted : 28 Sep, 2017 12:02 AM

Hi join us we are here boring.

rubaremaj

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2017 03:22 AM

Hello feel free dear to chat with me,i really have no problem with you having children i really brave lady like you and if you dont mind let me know am interested and ready to love you.

rubaremaj

View Profile
How to heal a broken heart
Posted : 2 Jun, 2017 01:36 AM

Feel free my friend such individuals are there but not all of us a like that,i also got the same challenge where i met some one who lied me for almost 2 years finally i landed on him with his family,i want to tell u that onetime u will land on a honest man like me.

rubaremaj

View Profile
Salisbury nc
Posted : 31 Oct, 2016 03:15 AM

hi baby am here for you

rubaremaj

View Profile
being a single mom
Posted : 27 Oct, 2016 12:38 AM

hi you are a strong lady i have never seen and if you are to make a family,it will a good family.

rubaremaj

View Profile
Here from Central Florida!
Posted : 25 Oct, 2016 06:49 AM

here is my email [email protected]

rubaremaj

View Profile
Hi Everyone!
Posted : 25 Oct, 2016 05:28 AM

Hi suzan am josh am an African 33years,i have seen your story i feel am attached and i also lande on a scammer at first,i really want to a sure you that if you love me i promise to love you also an i will make sure that i will whatever you want me to do four dear thanks

Page : 1 2