Author Thread
insearchofmy_Eve

View Profile
dating divorced woman
Posted : 29 Aug, 2014 08:03 AM

How do you even know that God had joined them together??? What is the marriage was like most a civil union? I'm glad you are without sin, pick up you pile of stones and throw judgement!

insearchofmy_Eve

View Profile
dating divorced woman
Posted : 29 Aug, 2014 07:52 AM

I must say I am shocked by the replies on this thread!! I assume no one here understands Agape!! Shame on all of you self righteous hypocrites!! You strain on a gnat and swallow a camel.

Jesus said quote "Divorce was from Moses"! God is all forgiving, I do not see one place in the Holy scriptures that tells us that divorce is blasphemy! and the last I checked that is the only sin not covered under the blood of Yeshua!!!

If you want to live by the law be prepared to be judged by the law!

Angel I apologize for my brothers who were so quick to judge you, as Jesus said, your sins are forgiven (not insinuating that you have sinned) go and sin no more. In other words, I have forgiven you, believe in me and let me bear your sin.

I have met very few on here who truly understand God's Word and the beautiful balance, freedom and forgiveness it brings. You study the word of God like it is some legal document when in truth it is living and breathing!, inspired by God, yes God is Love, AGAPE, learn the word!! It holds NO RECORD OF WRONG!! NONE NOT ONE! 1st Corinthians 13. I am shocked!

insearchofmy_Eve

View Profile
Honorable mention :)
Posted : 29 Aug, 2014 07:33 AM

I just want to give a shout out to seesbeyond, Warrioress4Christ and JesusLovesUsAll77, they all three have proven to be true and honest! Of course all three live a good ways from me :)

I also want to say thanks to godswoman123, what a prayer warrior! We have only met in the prayer chat one time but I can tell you are a true follower of Yeshua!

insearchofmy_Eve

View Profile
HI
Posted : 29 Aug, 2014 07:26 AM

Hello,

I'm Daniel, you can read my profile and find out anything you wish to know. I just wanted to say I am shocked how few true Christians I have met on this site, Signs of the times I guess