Author Thread
Alwayswithyou

View Profile
Starting a conversation?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2014 12:22 AM

There has to be a reason you are contacting this person...right? Well...that would be a great opener...that reason. Such as "Hi, I was looking at your profile and I really liked what you said about ______ and was hoping we could talk." Whatever caught your eye -- Looks -- History -- Wants -- Desires... That should be the opening. And if he (or she) feels a mutual attraction then well you're "off to the races" (whatever that means). And also consider how often they might be on here. It may be a while before they even get to see your message. Some people may only go online just once a week or even less. The one thing I have to stress is BE YOURSELF!!! Hope this helps.

Alwayswithyou

View Profile
Who talks first?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2014 12:07 AM

think about the people you know (both male and female) and ponder how different they are. Whether a man looks at your profile and does not respond is no reflection whatsoever on you! The thing that you should consider is

"Am I interested in him?"

If the answer is yes...then...well...talk to him! Hey the absolute worst thing that could happen is that he does not respond to your gesture. If that is the case...MOVE ON! Also there is nothing wrong or improper for a woman to initiate a conversation. Look, just be yourself. If you would approach a man at a party or out in public then do that here. Be yourself because eventually you will have to so why not just start from the beginning.

I wish you the best of results here and will pray for that.