Author Thread
ElainaM

View Profile
For Single Moms Only
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 02:57 PM

This is a non profit site but if it violates the psrsonal website rule I'm sorry I just saw that notice. BUT, how do I delete this thread?????? new here...

ElainaM

View Profile
For Single Moms Only
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 08:04 AM

www. Facebook.com

SMNS "Single Moms Need Support "

Group.. please visit and put your two cents worth in... thanks!

ElainaM

View Profile
Is it rude to not answer a message someone sends you?
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 07:47 AM

Yes, it's rude. I'm new here but I answer everything unless I've already told them once that I'm not interested. After that I no longer feel obligated. A wink is one thing I don't expect a response on but if I trouble myself to message them they should at least be polite. How difficult is it to click on the "I'm not interested" button? I think a lot of men here are setting a bad example. Worldy men don't answer and are rude. Christian men and women should rise above our own self interests and at least make a new friend/prayer partner.We are all here I'm guessing to find someone who's not like the guy/ girl next door. We should expect respect and also give it. I'd like to know who doesn't reply by habit on their profile because I don't want to have a conversation with a man like that.... if he decides I'm worth his time I want to know about disrespectful habits.... Something I think would be a good add here too. Maybe a way to rate someone's respect levels with stars????? Especially the ones who end up being totally rude and controlling or possible romance scammers....Thanks for asking this important question.