Author Thread
aurora80

View Profile
how can two walk together unless they agree?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2014 01:56 AM

I agree. I wanted that as well when I married my first husband he said he was a christian and even acted the part until after the wedding band was on my finger.

My second husband was a friend of the family and had gone to our church all his life. Same thing after the ring went on my finger he did not resemble Jesus in any way shape or form.

Both of these men threw me out of the tent.

I tried one last time with my boyfriend of six years. He said he was a christian. For six years he has said he worships God in his own way and only went to church once. Just last week he threw me from the tent.

I have decided that Jesus will be my husband and I am trusting that he will take care of my needs.

I think I will find myself a wedding ring and have it engraved with "Bride of Christ". I am so done with the flesh and its desires. So not worth all the bother.

Through all this the Holy Spirit has been my comfort and my protection. Never letting me down...always there to catch my tears. I have met couples that are truly happy and walk this walk together as one. That just never happened for me so from now on I will walk with Jesus for the rest of my journey. His footsteps, I am sure will be the only ones you see at this time because my savior is carrying me and my broken heart. In time he will mend it and our footsteps will be seen side by side throughout eternity.

True Christian men are very hard to find. I do love to dance when I am full of the joy the lord has made. David danced and so will I when my cup is full of joy once more. I will dance with my Heavenly Father once again.

aurora80

View Profile
how can two walk together unless they agree?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2014 01:41 AM

I agree. I wanted that as well when I married my first husband he said he was a christian and even acted the part until after the wedding band was on my finger.

My second husband was a friend of the family and had gone to our church all his life. Same thing after the ring went on my finger he did not resemble Jesus in any way shape or form.

Both of these men threw me out of the tent.

I tried one last time with my boyfriend of six years. He said he was a christian. For six years he has said he worships God in his own way and only went to church once. Just last week he threw me from the tent.

I have decided that Jesus will be my husband and I am trusting that he will take care of my needs.

I think I will find myself a wedding ring and have it engraved with "Bride of Christ". I am so done with the flesh and its desires. So not worth all the bother.

Through all this the Holy Spirit has been my comfort and my protection. Never letting me down...always there to catch my tears. I have met couples that are truly happy and walk this walk together as one. That just never happened for me so from now on I will walk with Jesus for the rest of my journey. His footsteps, I am sure will be the only ones you see at this time because my savior is carrying me and my broken heart. In time he will mend it and our footsteps will be seen side by side throughout eternity.

True Christian men are very hard to find. I do love to dance when I am full of the joy the lord has made. David danced and so will I when my cup is full of joy once more. I will dance with my Heavenly Father once again.