Author Thread
Bly7the6

View Profile
Racist and prejudice believers!?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 10:41 PM

Although I am Asian, I can actually relate to what you're saying. I sometimes come across a well-written profile and at the end it says: not ladies from the Philippines or some Asian country. Sometimes it's at the first paragraph or beginning of a sentence.

Initially, I found it offensive, prejudice even, but I eventually got over it and later on realize that I cannot dictate a person's preference.

Move on, maybe those people are not meant for you anyway and it's just God's way of saving you from another heartache.

Bly7the6

View Profile
Loosing Weight...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2015 06:54 AM

@Rambo919

Hilarious response as always...:ROFL:

Bly7the6

View Profile
Loosing Weight...
Posted : 25 Aug, 2015 07:04 PM

This Question is for the Guys and the Gals...

In the course of getting to know each other, one party (either the guy or the girl) suggested that you need to loose weight, not for appearance but for health reasons.

Would you consider it?

Bly7the6

View Profile
No Drama...
Posted : 15 Aug, 2015 07:45 AM

@ rambo919:

If roles are reversed, a situation like that could be annoying even for a girl. A person like that could be mental and anyone regardless of gender should be alarmed. :laugh:

Bly7the6

View Profile
Do you think she's pretty?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2015 07:22 AM

I think some people here overreacted. The OP wasn't promoting the LGBT community. In fact, she stated her stand that "transgender is wrong" prior to asking the question.

The question was simply put, if you see Bruce Jenner randomly in his current form and not know his background, would you consider him pretty?

I don't see any reason why some are getting so worked-up with this topic when it's meant to be a light discussion.

If we aim to live like Christ, we must learn to show kindness to unbelievers regardless of their current state. How else can we reach them for Christ if we don't show them compassion and treat them like outcasts. We were, after all, saved by God's Grace once.

And lastly, as one Christian to another we can all learn to express our opinions in light of God's word without coming across as harsh and judgmental.

Proverbs 15:1 "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger".

Bly7the6

View Profile
No Drama...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2015 06:20 PM

I always see this phrase whenever I read men's profiles.

I don't think women deliberately creates drama for no apparent reason.

So enlighten us please, what do you guys mean exactly when you say "NO DRAMA"?

Bly7the6

View Profile
What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy
Posted : 18 Jun, 2015 06:38 PM

Marriage will initially make you happy but as the years go by when all the romance fades away, it will force you to be holy, lol.

So I guess, it's both. Just kidding.

For me marriage is something not to be taken lightly, because of the concept of "forever" involved. It is compared to Christ and Church, see Ephesian 5:22-32.

As with anything else in this life, we are as you said in a "dress rehearsal", preparing for the ultimate event, the culmination of our blessed hope.

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." 1 John 3:2-3

Bly7the6

View Profile
Be Careful: CDFF Will NOT Deal with Scammers
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 12:04 AM

I made a report once of a possible scammer a couple of months ago. He's using pictures of an actor named ERROL FLYNN who according to Wickipedia was born on 20 June 1909 and died on 14 October 1959.

Just recently, I was surprised to see the same account again with only a single picture of the same actor.

I really don't understand why action was not taken against this member who obviously is misleading people by using another person's picture.

Everyone should really be vigilant. A lot of people are pretending to be Christians nowadays, to milk real Christians of their hard earned cash.

Bly7the6

View Profile
To My Younger Sisters in Christ
Posted : 4 Jun, 2015 07:33 PM

I agree! I loathe seeing the phrase: "Just Ask". One can definitely say something about one's self without divulging really personal stuff.

Bly7the6

View Profile
The first message to a woman
Posted : 2 Jun, 2015 04:05 PM

Well, I want to know what prompted him to send me a message in the first place, e.g. same interests, conviction, etc.

Not a narration though but something light and concise.

Page : 1 2