Author Thread
dolphingirl

View Profile
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:09 PM

Recently I was the "lucky" recipient of an very cheesy email from a guy on this site. He told me I was an angel sent from above to be the light of his universe, the air that he breathes, a star in his darkened sky....yadda...yadda...

Seriously???!!!! After I got over the initial shock, I hit the red button to send the polite "I'm sorry"...message. He emailed me back! He gave me his private email address " for when you change your mind and realize we were meant to be together and want to chat." SAY WHAT????!!!! So there I sat in shock again, shaking my head when I saw the other red button for "block user" so I pushed it. At first I felt like a big meanie,until I noticed that in my Inbox it said his messages had been removed and that he has been banned from this site! Apparently Mr. Suave had been trying his McCheesy lines on some other ladies on this site and got reported. Bye, bye, nice try!

So here's a little tip for you guys. Please do not start an email to me with Hi Angel ...Hello Princess... Hey Sweet Thing or you will get a very polite "I'm sorry, no thank you, good luck and God bless you" reply. Seriously!!!

Cindy:angel:

dolphingirl

View Profile
divorced = second best?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 06:30 AM

I believe our God is a God of second chances. His love is never changing and unconditional. He took the broken pieces of my life from my divorce, put them back together, and declared me still beautiful, still worthy. I think I would relate better to someone who was divorced or went through the same type of pain/loss. Just a thought...

Cindy

dolphingirl

View Profile
Christian singles groups in Minnesota?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2009 07:14 PM

There is a Christian singles group through Eaglebrook Church in the White Bear Lake/Hugo area. They used to have an event every month but now it's every couple of months. They do have volleyball every Friday night in Roseville. Check out the church website for more info. The events I went to were fun and I met other nice Christian people.

dolphingirl

View Profile
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 29 May, 2009 09:25 PM

I would touch the worms, bait my hook, AND take the fish off. Unlike my 2 boys who freak out at the mere thought of touching the fish and taking it off the hook! My dad taught me to fish and it's something I'm trying to teach my 2 boys. Looks like it is going to take me awhile.:laugh:

Cindyrelly

dolphingirl

View Profile
do you mow the grass and weed eat too?
Posted : 29 May, 2009 09:03 PM

Of course I mow the lawn or it's not going to mow itself! I also know how to operate a Bobcat/Skidster, tape and mud sheetrock, pull electrical wiring, and sodder copper pipes. I also like to dress up and go out. So I guess I am a cross between a tomboy and a princess. :laugh:

dolphingirl

View Profile
anyone on this site in the ND or MN area (SD too)
Posted : 28 May, 2009 06:30 AM

Hi, I'm Cindy and I live in the Northern part of the Twin Cities area.

dolphingirl

View Profile
Would you relocate if....
Posted : 27 May, 2009 08:05 PM

I would like to know what people would do in that situation. I have also met a wonderful guy who lives in a different state. I share custody of my kids here and he has kids there. How would it ever work?