Author Thread
deafie^

View Profile
Marry Partially deaf guy
Posted : 8 Jan, 2014 06:26 PM

Yes you might be right about that, women looking for Mr Right. Just like Men looks for attractive women, the good looking ones. I guess it might be to with humans being selfish, we want to receive more than to give. As it says, is more bless to give than to receive. Including myself, that I am selfish, looking for good looking woman. Well I made my 600th try on a woman and the 600th time it was rejected. I just hope that it doesn't reaches the devils number. Well I try to narrow my search, but just haven't found one that would take me on. Am I the unluckiest guy in the world? Well I do think that God has someone for me, a godly wife. I haven't given up, but I have faith in God.

Richard

deafie^

View Profile
Marry Partially deaf guy
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 05:41 PM

Would you marry a partially deaf guy? are women looking for Mr Right? The perfect man? Are women afraid of partially deaf guys?

Richard

deafie^

View Profile
Women don't like.....
Posted : 1 Jan, 2014 10:21 PM

Yeah I know the feeling, it sucks big time. Nice advice there, God is first before the woman. Walking in the light. It not just men missing out, woman missing out as well. It works both ways, how often an undesirable woman misses out? In choosing a life-long partner we both need to be suitable and attractive to one another and that we can provide help to one another. Its pretty hard to get your focus of looking for a partner, but just have faith and trust in God. Have fun there, even its 1000 rejects, just try to choose one that is most likely and suitable to one another. Be content and relax in God, God knows what is happening and is with you all the way.

Cheers

Richard

deafie^

View Profile
Partially deaf guy from Down Under
Posted : 29 Dec, 2013 05:39 PM

Hi There

Are you a Christian Lady looking for someone to love you and share life together. To do some things together for God and to be helpful to one another. I prefer someone in Australia, I can't be expected to provide help to travel from someone overseas.

deafie^

View Profile
Unwavering faith
Posted : 3 Jun, 2013 10:23 PM

How to remain faith in regards to healing. I am partially deaf and would like God to heal me physically and also with inner healing. What do I do when it doesn't happen. How can I trust God? How do you expect me to be faithful when God does nothing? I don't see God doing anything helpful in regards to my deafness, what can I achieve in this world? It is a bit of a liability as I struggle socially and the pecking order in this world. The only positive side I guess that I have the disability pension and I have enough income to live on. However it doesn't make me feel that good as I would prefer just to be like everyone else without the pension. Finding work is rather difficult and taking a full-time job puts my pension at risk.

Richard

deafie^

View Profile
G'day from Downunder
Posted : 3 Jun, 2013 10:15 PM

Hi there

I am looking for Christian woman to start as friends and possibly further as time progress. I am partially deaf, but does that stop woman that who like to take me on? are women afraid or looking for Mr Perfect? Are you willing to get to know me better first before making any judgement calls?

Richard