Author Thread
Acrozz

View Profile
Account Elimination Request
Posted : 13 Oct, 2011 10:24 AM

Could a moderator please eliminate my account?

Many thanks in advance.

Acrozz

View Profile
In the Name of Yahooshua Ha'Machiach
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 08:38 PM

Is this really necessary? lol

Acrozz

View Profile
Howdy Ya'll
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 08:29 PM

I lived in Texas for 7 years. Beautiful place! And welcome!

Acrozz

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 12 Feb, 2010 08:57 PM

That's just one side of the story though :(

The other side of the story is that if you put up a picture of you, that can potentially be the only thing guys look at while neglecting everything else.

That's my case at least x.x

Acrozz

View Profile
just venting
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 10:16 AM

Sounds like you're trying to rush things :P

Acrozz

View Profile
A call to sexual purity by Mary Whelchel
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 10:12 AM

summary: don't have sex before marriage.

Acrozz

View Profile
Education
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 10:10 AM

This question confuses me; what is so bad about a girl with a Masters or a PhD.? It only means that she was passionate about something, and decided to work hard for it, doesn't it? Who wouldn't want a hard-working woman, one that won't dump you the same way she didn't with her college studies?

I can only see this coming from a guy that barely made it out of high school.

Acrozz

View Profile
God fearing 2
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 10:05 AM

It's because it is easy for them to blindly say they want that in a woman, but fail to realize that being God-fearing is a much more abstract concept.

Acrozz

View Profile
Taking back my life.
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 10:02 AM

I'm a work out junkie.

First of all, yes I know you've probably heard this a lot of times but it is a true fact: 70% of your weight loss efforts rest on diet alone, in other words, try eating as healthy as possible cutting on the sugar, white bread and the likes. I'd suggest chicken, fish and turkey, lots of nuts, vegetables, FRUITS, and water; water is your best friend, my friend :)

Then the rest of the effort rests on exercising! You need to do a lot of aerobic exercises, in other words, air-requiring! Forget the weights and all of those; our goal here is to lose weight, not gain muscle (unless you want to of course), so your second best friend here is the treadmill, or just simply walking/jogging around the block (I prefer that over running @ the gym).

Of course, don't forget to do your stretching and warming up before starting any physical activity to avoid any painful muscle cramps or injuries, which can hinder your progress >.<

Have fun and remember that working out is a lifestyle :)

Acrozz

View Profile
Hello All!
Posted : 7 Feb, 2010 04:47 PM

Hey there! You say you're Colombian? Oh wow!

Porque yo soy Espa�ola =P c�mo est�s?^^

Have fun.

Page : 1 2