Author Thread
kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 11 Oct, 2016 11:03 PM

I understand Satan's lie. It has spread throughout the Christian faith and he's done a great job of keeping it going.

You know what the Lie is. That "you shall surely not die"

It contradicts what God first put into place. That if you eat from the tree of knowledge you shall surely die.

From dust man was created and to dust he will return.

There's too much scriptural evidence to say otherwise.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
The Gospel
Posted : 17 Jul, 2016 11:48 PM

Well yes but that's very generic. What is the good news of the bible? What is the main statement that the bible is pointing towards?

kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 2 Jul, 2016 03:59 PM

Hey I 100% agree with what you say about not taking anybodies word for it. I've done my studying. I've read and reread in context what scripture says about death.

The Greeks and Egyptians made a mess of what scripture says about death and they managed to make it a big thing in all religion today. That when we die we have immortal souls that go straight to heaven. Nowhere in scripture does it say we have an immortal soul.

I don't want anybody to take my word for it. I'd love for people to find this out for themselves and send me a message if they've seen what I've seen. That's why I created this post in the first place. To reach people who have a similar understanding of scripture. One that is written in context and not picked out from random pieces of scripture because then you can make the bible say whatever you want it to say.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 21 Jun, 2016 04:40 PM

They don't have to hold up under scrutiny. There's a difference between me and you. Through scripture and studying I have found out what it is.

i'm right and you're wrong.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 10 Jun, 2016 06:05 PM

And you sound just like the rest of the world who proclaim to be Christians.

I don't care to argue this point it's for those who are actually seeking the scriptures to notice and those who have actually read it correctly to respond.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
The Gospel
Posted : 5 Jun, 2016 11:08 PM

To all people out there what is the gospel/good news?

I know what it is but want to find out what you think it might be.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 5 Jun, 2016 11:06 PM

My argument about the punctuation doesn't have to hold up it's based on what Jesus had said in his ministry to Nicodemus.

It's also based throughout the old testament and parts of the new but you'd have to read scripture to understand that.

As for the case of people who may be reading this and feeling offended. This is not meant to offend anyone it is meant to encourage and find people who are truly seeking the truth as you won't find it in many places. As I pointed out at the start of this thread.

There is hope for anyone who chooses to live a life that is obedient to what the gospel demands and that is a changed life. To those reading this who actually feel convicted of sin and want to change their life give me a shout out and I'd love to talk to you.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 5 Jun, 2016 05:07 PM

Thing is about the thief on the cross is the punctuation was translated very wrongly. Considering the original Greek text never had punctuation. I've had this argument with many but that notion to think that Jesus himself says that would also make him contradict what he says in John 3:13 "No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man"

If you mix the punctuation up with that section in Luke it reads Truly I say to you today, you will be with me in paradise. That would be the lack of care that the translator for any edition of the Bible had taken. They didn't see the contradictions of the many scriptural verses that proves that we return to dust when we die. There is a hope for people who are truly following Christ but it is not until the Christ's return that any kind of resurrection will happen. It may sound depressing but it is the truth.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
Dead are dead
Posted : 28 May, 2016 08:34 PM

Hey there all,

I've been a "Christian" for my whole life and I didn't truly understand the gospel until the last few years.

One topic I found is interesting that churches and the world has so wrong is that people who are dead don't go to heaven.

It is not a destination anyone is to enter other than Jesus.

The dead are dead in the ground and those who are chosen will be resurrected at the second coming.

Just thought I'd share a little scriptural knowledge with you all. If you're curious where I've found scriptural evidence of this ask me :)