Author Thread
Isay

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2012 05:29 AM

My apologies if some or should i say most of you guys have had bad experience with Filipina's asking help in a form of money or anything to pay for their needs. I'm sure we are old enough to know who are genuine and not. It's up to us if we allow ourselves to be fooled by anyone and I'm pretty sure this thing is being done not only by Filipina's but with other Asians as well. I'm not trying to defend these Filipina's, what I'm trying to say is that NOT ALL Filipina's are like that. There are still decent and educated Filipina's out there trying to meet new people, learn their culture and values and things to broaden their knowledge about God and people. I've been to different countries and felt SAD that you guys think of us Filipinas that way. If you guys have free time, try to stay in our country for days and learn about our people, culture and values. I'm sure you'll find out more beautiful things about us. If you only visit BARs then maybe you'll find a hard time knowing beautiful things about us. Good luck and God Bless us all.

Isay

View Profile
REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 08:42 AM

im sure most of us here were rejected once in our life and it really feels frustrating. but God indeed has story or plan for each and everyone of us. when someone left us or rejected the love we are offering them, it means he/she is not meant for us and we have to Let GO. it doesnt mean we are loser, it only means there's someone out there waiting for us to love. i myself is waiting for Gods perfect timing and the perfect person, so dnt feel alone:-) God bless us all!