- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Mixed Race
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Where the Spirit moves
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Sales rep for a massage chair company
- TLR (Torben), worship, discipleship, evangelism (Roving), audio/visual arts, humor, fun outdoor activities, garage sales, faith-based movies/music, community fairs
- About Me
24/7 faith lifestyle; 2 non-negotiable pillars: The Great Commandment & The Great Commission.
Evangelism is a lifestyle; I hope it is yours as well. My heart's desire is to dive into full-time evangelism. Exercise the gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit whether on the streets, at the mall, schools or anywhere to seek and save the lost. Are you a follower of Christ actually walking (doing) in obedience (Luke 10) or just a believer attending church services with endless sermons? As you already know, believing is different from relationship. The former is merely head knowledge whereas the latter is obedience. Which one are you?
Are you willing to step out of the comfort zone(s) to be the hands, feet and heart of Jesus to the widows, orphans, poor and the broken-hearted?
I adore the Jews and pray for the peace of the holy land. Hebrew language gives me goosebumps and oh...I can recite a few prayers in Hebrew. 🇳🇮 Hoping to join a guided tour with a church group to visit Israel one day. That would be my most memorable experience! Hoping to meet a MESSIANIC believer.
But that's not a requirement - as long as you're sold out to Jesus the soon returning King!
"Church attendance" question: I'm outside this traditional box. Yes I'm aware of the verse that encourage assembling with other believers and we should often but westernized Christianity has settled for less. Faith is dynamic; and not just blah blah blah but with POWER! (1 Cor. 4:20); not just sitting inside 4 walls of a building. We, yes WE are the church (humans - not buildings) wherever we go.
So whether I eat or drink, or whatever I do, I do it for the glory of God (paraphrased; 1 Cor. 10:31; also Col. 3:17; Col. 3:23).
Please no drama!!! Life is too short; there are billions of people suffering. We must dedicate ourselves to be part of the solution with compassion to bring hope and healing to the broken-hearted
Myers-Briggs personality test: ENFJ-A 😎
Military veteran. My VA home loan still unused. 🏡
- First Date
- Somewhere that's comfortable to both and where I feel safe 😌 Maybe attending a church service; go to a Christian concert or comedy; volunteer feeding the poor; share the good news with the unsaved; or visit a hospital to pray for the sick. Creative and fun suggestions are always good.
- Account Settings (To message agapephileros you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between Any Age to 60.
- Must not Smoke.
- Must not Drink.