- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Seventh-Day Adventist
- Do you drink?
- Bible discover, Documentary, Netflix, rides, walks in the summertime.
- About Me
For Serious relationship ONLY.
Family oriented Christian man.
I believe I'm romantic type, time after time for sure, LoL.
Have 2 beautiful kids living with me part time every week.
So, if you also have kids, it's good for me and my kids - more fun. Don't mind to have more kids,
Educated, Logic thinker, intelligent, ambitious and modest. LoL. Dreamer. Open minded. Easy going etc
1) I believe in friendship first. If relationship based on attraction only, without anything common, it will fail eventually. So let's become friends with intention for something really serious.
2) If you meet someone you need accept the person as he is. You can hope for some changes, but it shouldn't be a condition. Don't jump into relationship if you are not ready to accept the person as he is. All changes it's a bonus, but don't count on it to not to be disappointed later.
3) If you have something you don't like - I believe you should ask first why the person did this or that, try to understand the motives, and after that explain what do you feel about it. But not shout and force your opinion as ultimatum..
4) Your past should stay in past. No place in present life for the past
5) If you were in relationship before and it was ended bad, but you think it's all his fault - you are not ready for a new relationship, because you will repeat the same mistakes. It's always 2 ppl in charge. If even one persons fault 99% , so there is yours 1% responsibility you have to admit.
WHAT DO I LIKE:
-MOVIES AND VIDEOS:
At my free time if I'm alone I like to watch Netflix or some investigation documentaries on YouTube.
I like comedies, action and romantic movies
I don't like to watch scary movie, because it's scary.
A little bit about me and my preferences in cinema for you to get know me better in simple way. As a man, I can watch "Rocky" all the parts over and over again.
But this is not the only movie of course.
I love the Comedy sitcoms. "Friends", "How I Met Your Mother", "The Last Man Standing", "The Office".
I love Romantic movies. I can watch over and over again "He's not that into you", "Noting Hill",, "Pretty Woman",, "Best Man", "Love is actually", etc.
I don't like movies with a sad end, but I can watch with pleasure "Sweet November", "Autumn in New York" , "Nights in Radanthe", "Titanic" etc.
Since I'm a man I have to add into my movie list: Miami vice, Cobra etc LoL
1) I love discover the Bible and discuss it.
2) I don't read novels, but only tuition, educational type of books.
I like to walk when the weather is good. Parks or city walks all is works for me.
I like to visit and sometimes invite my friends to my place.
I believe in healthy and tasty food. But cooking how I can.
I don't eat pork, see food. Trying eat more white meat instead of red.
Love fish, salads etc.
1) I respect animals, but don't keep it in home.
2) I'm afraid dogs because they biting.
If you want to know more, just ask. Don't feel shy to text me.
And I really hope that in real I'm not look so serious as in my pics. It's just my photo face. LoL
English is my second language, so my apologies for all grammar mistakes and maybe some weird way to express my thoughts.
- First Date
- Account Settings (To message AlexLex you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 1 members favorites lists