- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Permanent relationship!
- About Me
Yes, our long-term financial security is very-much in a limbo(unreliable).
So, adopting a female, ... considering second-wife without marriage, .. are some of the possibilities I may consider.
Fortunately, I've no debt(loan), I make ends meet, I've no vices and I'm fairly clear, how far I'll go and not go.
NOTE: 1. It's a real possibility.
2. Necessity is the mother of all inventions.
3. Alternatively, I could adopt you as my real mother, sister, ...keep it entirely platonic.
4. Ideally, I would like to live in India itself. Yet, I'm keeping an open mind may migrate with my family if, things fall in place.
- First Date
- We would get to understand each other, each other's situation, .. . Perhaps, some tea/refreshments would be good icebreakers.
It would be entirely conversational.
I believe any proposition needs to look win-win atleast, for starters.
Nobody takes up a standout losing proposition.
If someone steps forward for a standout losing proposition, the offer is mostly too good to be true.
You would need to be worth atleast Indian ₹2 crores(US $274000) to help me; also, my wife's threshold to onboard you.
Higher networth isn't my top priority. Your suitability, tenacity & resolve to make it work for life, certainly is.
We've been ROMAN CATHOLICS almost since Jeasus's times(close to 2000 years).
- Last 2 Oliver0202 Forum Posts
- Mission Impossible!
- For those who believe necessity is the mother of all inventions....
I'm proposing a real win-win opportunity.
Indeed, necessity ...
- Account Settings (To message Oliver0202 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 1 members favorites lists