- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- No answer
- Do you drink?
- Apologetics, anime, mountain biking, reading, science, playing sports, playing video games, board games, and so on.....I can be a bit eclectic.
- About Me
Christian, RN, BSN, big nerd, athletic, eclectic, old, gray, made of awesome. (:
1 Peter 3:15
Just looking for a nice girl to talk to and see where it goes. (:
Never married. No kids.
Some things I've learned over the years:
- Maturity, personality, and attitude know no age.
- Confidence is knowing you are. Arrogance is saying you are.
- I'd much rather date a girl that calls herself an angel than one that calls herself queen, princess, crazy, or hard to handle.
- It's bad luck to be superstitious.
- Malo periculosum libertatum quam quietum servitutem. Malon Labe.
- Strive to be a warrior and a scholar. Be forged in fire and tempered by knowledge. If not, you will lack the courage to fight for your ideals or lack ideals worth fighting for.
- As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;
And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
(Rudyard Kipling - excerpt from Gods of the Copybook Headings)
- My conclusion can be summed up in a single word: design. I say that based on science. I believe that irreducibly complex systems are strong evidence of a purposeful, intentional design by an intelligent agent. No other theory succeeds; certainly not Darwinism. ~Michael J. Behe, PhD in biochemistry (author of Darwin's Black Box)
- Professor Thomas Arnold, author of a famous three-volume 'History of Rome' and the chair of modern history at Oxford, said, "I have been used for many years to study the histories of other times, and to examine and weigh the evidence of those who have written about them, and I know of no one fact in the history of mankind which is proved by better and fuller evidence of every sort, to the understanding of a fair inquirer, than the great sign which God has given us that Christ died and rose again from the dead."
- First Date
- Account Settings (To message EricTX you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.