Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 20, 2020
Posted : 20 May, 2020 12:42 PM

Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
If you're happy and you know it...
Posted : 20 May, 2020 12:40 PM

Quiznos,

I've had authentic brick oven pizza in Germany and Italy. I've also seen it in the United States, but it's a bit different here. Still some is good. I prefer it over the pan pizzas with all the fluff.

Brandy,

Thanks for sharing and bringing brightness to the forum. :)

God bless.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
saying hi
Posted : 20 May, 2020 12:37 PM

Hi and welcome. Feel free to jump right in and share. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 19 May, 2020 08:01 AM

Quiznos,

I had a good amount of gelato when I was in the Army and stationed over in Germany. It was good stuff. Pretty much all of it was homemade and the shops would make their own whipped cream as well. It wasn't as sweet as the stuff you normally buy at stores, which I think made it better. Of course what's also different in the shops is it's normal to have alcohol poured over your sundae. You could get it without alcohol as well, but there were far less options.

Another think I loved was the brick over pizza. It's more like a giant pizza cracker with toppings than the thicker stuff you see mostly in the United. States.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 19, 2020
Posted : 19 May, 2020 04:21 AM

Prov 11:1-3 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 19 May, 2020 04:15 AM

I love ice cream! :)

I don't think you can be in a bad mood while eating a bowl of cookies and cream or moose tracks.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 19 May, 2020 04:14 AM

Quiznos,

You guys take over all the threads with your constant bickering. Why? What does fighting with Richard contribute to a thread about being happy?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 18 May, 2020 10:05 PM

Quiznoschuckadoodles and Richard, please go make your own thread to fight. Tired of the nutties hijacking every thread with their squabbling.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 18 May, 2020 09:58 AM

Dave,

That's great news. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Verse of the Day - May 18, 2020
Posted : 18 May, 2020 07:30 AM

Psalm 107:29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

(It's something how David spoke of this, and then years later it actually happened when he was with his Apostles on the ship)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10