Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
THE FINAL TEST IS COMING!
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 11:04 AM

liitledavid CULTLY writes with no proof as usual??? - QUOTE - 'The Teddy is getting proven wrong form everywhere but still clings to his proven heretical false teachings.'

Did anybody see any quotes of proof here in this thread ORRRRRRRRR any thread for that matter???????

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 11:00 AM

Pipiripi writes - 'Okay! I will follow only the Bible.'

Are you reading Alligator? To see the REAL belittling (SOOO NICE!) and distracting littledavid below in QUOTES of him???

Quote of littledavid RIGHT AFTER Pipiripi POSTS in what he said he would do and then littledavid belittles him and TELLS him what he will do and what he thinks!

QUOTE OF THE ACCUSATIONAL CONTINUAL SINNER littleWICKEDdavid! - 'Pipi the full time Bible verse plucker now says he’s gonna “follow the Bible” but he’s cant go too far with that because he’s tied to Ellen White’s apron strings'

ANOTHER quote in this thread of the WICKED SINFUL liitldavid belittling ONCE AGAIN! He just cannot SHUT HIS HATEFUL YAP UP, can he blind Alligator woman of th forum nowback on here???

QUOTE OF THE ACCUSATIONAL CONTINUAL SINNER littleWICKEDdavid! - 'Good idea‼️‼️ Now cut Ellen’s apron strings and run for your life‼️‼️‼️ But don’t forget to bring you head this time!

SAD isn't it readers, HELLO alligator have you called out littledavid on his WONDERFUL NICENESS that he has here now according to Alligator!!?? HELLO, ENCLOSED EARTH and all the sinless saints in it are WAITING for your reply Alligator that is back on the forum and to discipline your WONDERFUL POLITE CLAIMED littledavid???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 10:19 AM

littledaivid writes - 'You saw the post I apologized to Prophet 7777 when I misunderstood a post he wrote‼️‼️‼️AND you where there!'

Where tinynoproofdavid??? Post it here or You are LIAR!

littledaivid writes - 'So when did you apologize for outright lying about him?'

What are you talking about, oh I get it making up LIES now??? Where tinynoproofdavid??? Post it here or You are LIAR!

littledaivid writes - 'Now you’re falsely (???) attacking Ohio, Quiznos and Alligator just because they DARED to disagree with Teddy!

So you have an opinion it was attacking when I challenge them, no f=different than you do! LOL! An it was alligator that 'ATTACKED' (by your own word) me first, the I call her names like she did me!!!

Well thanks littledavid once again for proving what a BIASED liar you continue to be‼️‼️

littledaivid writes - Mitzyme attacked me after l wrote a respectful post disagreeing with her and you know !

She NEVER attacked you but to defend herself because you belittled her and disrespected her question and when I exposed your false doctrine, she caught on to what you was doing you refused to apologize to her and ADMIT that YES the word 'planet' is NOT found in the Bible and she was right all along!

So readers its littledavid that is the 'False teacher' and LIES about the truth in the Bible of what he actually says outside Scripture to many people, then if they disagree he is belittling to them and claims he is the HOLY 'exception' to do so‼️‼️‼️

You really want me to post all of what Mitzyme posted and then you will be embarrASSed to what you said and did to her?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 09:49 AM

Liitledavid selectively in this very thread leaves out what I said and therefore does not want you to see what was said about >>>me INCLUDED<<< in the name calling!

QUOTE OF Ted - 'Well well, the Alligator name you claim is the PERFECT name for you then, claiming to be calling someone out BUT BEING BAISED on the name calling, insults and YES un-kindness from all of them, >>>including me<<<, while you swim around in your self righteous swamp choosing your BAISED type of 'food' and SELECTED prey?'

So what was the purpose in littledavid's RANT below then readers when I have already said I do???

QUOTE of littledavid - The TeddyBug has engaged in name calling, yet he complains and cries out loud about name calling! TeddyBug, you’ve called me names many times but where have I complained and cried about it!? Why don’t you just man up for a change!

So readers have I already 'man up' in name calling myself above in what I posted, for the purpose of letting littledavid knows how it feels and he DOES NOT LIKE IT when I take OWNERSHIP of him about his character, showing him the mirror! LOL! So what's this imagined cryin thing all about according to him unless its him crying inside because he was defeated by his own medicine! LMBO! I love 'handling' you dude, its fun and easy to give you what you deserve, you CERTAINLY have coming to you since you like to dish it out, you WICKED sinful 'continually sinning perfectionist' you claim to be this side of heaven! I certainly HAVE never said I was 'sinless' on this forum and YOU therefore are a LIAR until you do quote the thread I have said so! So get after it or shut your STINKING LYING YAP! The crickets are chirping all the louder!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 09:14 AM

The LIAR littledavid says - 'When necessary, on those very few occasions, I’ve also apologized directly to any person, on the public forum, for mistakenly mischaracterizing them—that’s also archived'

PROVE IT, Post the thread where it can be found or shut your LYING YAP!

All the years I have been on here, NEVER once have you been NOT belittling someone and run them off the forum!

CASE IN POINT - 'Quote of Mitzyme - 'No wonder people here dont get engaged in Bible conversation because of people like this littledavid!!!'

She no longer posts (SADLY) on this part of the forum because of littldavid readers and his FORCED doctrine on others like the word 'planet' supposedly found in the Bible????

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 09:04 AM

littledavid I have already in my post said I call names, for the purpose so that you know what it feels like! So are you blind to admitting that, so what's your point here??? You knock it off what you started long ago and I will also then because you are finally done with your wickness! Got it? So does it start here blind man in what I posted above?

Also alligator is biased about all who are 'unkind' (calling me a name of being unkind!) so of course I will call her names back so that she knows what it feels like to be labeled as a name caller! Got it?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 08:56 AM

FINALLY getting back to the topic after the biased alligator distracted the purpose of this thread!

Alligator says - 'And NO, sinlessness is not possible.'

But who should believe alligator or John talking about the BORN AGAIN SAINTS this side of heaven obviously?????????????????????????????????????????????

1 John 3:9! ' Whosoever is born of YHWH >>>doth not commit sin;<<< for His seed remaineth in him/her: and >>>he/she cannot sin<<<, because he/she is born of YHWH.'

Obviously alligator is ATTEMPING to contradict JOHN!!!??

CASE CLOSED!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 08:05 AM

So Alligator says - 'My father used to tell me (as was a saying of that particular time) if you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all.' Good advice , are you listening yet???

Ted says - 'My grandmother used to tell me (as was a saying when she was alive then and not currently sleeping in hell the grave now) if you cant be fair and unbiased to everyone, then don't say anything at all to anyone!' So how do you like those apples, oh wait selective human and animal CHOMPING alligators like you don't eat apples!!! LOL!

So Alligator, I struggle to find ANY post you make as of now that contains FAIRNESS, 'CONCERN' FOR ALL WHO CALL NAMES, and your lack of UNBIASED 'kindness' to ALL here on this forum! Correct readers?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 07:41 AM

Are you blind Alligator, scroll up above your last post and do you see any name calling from littledavid???????????????????????????????????? GEESH!

Well well, the Alligator name you claim is the PERFECT name for you then, claiming to be calling someone out BUT BEING BAISED on the name calling, insults and YES un-kindness from all of them, including me, while you swim around in your self righteous swamp choosing your BAISED type of 'food' and SELECTED prey? Right readers? Everyone KNOWS there is LOTS of name calling including mooncakes (that changed her profile name from cupcake to moonlight, as well as her age to deceive men on this dating site and both Jayzeee and I and many others KNOW her well!) and tinydavid also, so if you are now claiming to be the mother hen of this forum, then by all means be fair and CALL EVERBODY OUT! Got it there Alligator LIPS!? So what's up with YOUR FILTHY biased Alligator LIPS chomping on just certain persons??? You seem to have a HISTORY reading comprehension problem from LONG AGO, knowing littledavid STARTED the belittling name calling and is CURRENTLY doing so (so am I), so what's up with your selective blindness??? I will promise you this, like I have said before many times, if moonlight and littledavid KNOCK off the name calling and belittling language and I WILL STOP mine that is meant to teach them a lesson from the beginning, GOT IT? I'm waiting to see your self appointed' police work' (even though biased yet at your last post) to begin starting NOW after my post here!!! OK?

Lets look at WHAT is actually bothering you Alligator!!! Shall we? In another thread I posted this dear readers -

QUOTE of Ted - 'Alligator, when you say - 'I remember you David and you were ALWAYS kind' you will find many women on this forum that disagree with you, namely recently Mitzyme and long time Jayzeee they know him WELL, NOT to be a kind person!

Quote of Mitzyme - 'No wonder people here don't get engaged in Bible conversation because of people like this littledavid!!!'

Truth hurts doesn't it Alligator biased LIPS!

QUOTE of Ted - 'Yeah Mitzyme was asking a simple question of where the word planet is found in the Bible and littledavid says its in Gen. 1:16 (LOL!) but reading it, it says NOTHING of 'orbiting planets' in the verse! So then he attempts to link her with me by belittling her because she agrees with me, saying we would make a great team because she simply ask did this planet thing come from nasa, of which of course it did not originate with nasa but that they also adopted it from the PAGAN copernican system model teaching outside Scripture! So just because I agree with her we are a team and she was belittled by littledavid, reading into her things she never said! He does this all the time and even Morgan is offended by littledavids reading into his posts, belittlement comments and judgments!' And you claim he is a KIND man Alligator??? REALLY Alligator baised LIPS!?

Then the part of my post that REALLY got under your false believing skin - QUOTE of Ted - 'Alligator, when you say your (BAAL worshipping) SUN-day school teacher said about 'God'. Her explanation was 'God' is 3 persons.... like your mother is a Mother, a Wife, and a Daughter. But she is also just one person' Well Father YHWH does have a Son that He made into flesh (found in John chapter 1!) that was originally His very own WORD OF Himself the Father but what of His Holy Spirit that is >>>of<<< Him also!

So is a 'Spirit' a 'person' and you can find that in Scripture??? So two you can see come resurrection day but the other you cannot??? The Bible says the Father returns to earth to get His sinless commandment keeping saints and His Son will be on His right hand side, so is the Holy Spirit on His left hand side??? Why is the Holy Spirit not coming back to earth with the Father and Son? Stayed behind to catch up on laundry, shampoo the carpets in Paradise/Heaven or what???' (LOL!) end quotes of me!

So Alligator, there is an additional jab at the last of post that really bothers your false teaching from long ago I remember QUITE WELL and that is you think 'Paradise' and 'Heaven' are two different locations/places, when the Bible is clear they are THE SAME PLACE! That really bothers you doesn't it that somebody like me disagrees with you (and your love for your WICKED teaching preacher boy of your 'church' you adore!). Right? So why don't you post a Bible study thread on that (with permission from your church of course to think for yourself! ), along with your biased 'police work' of calling certain people out about name calling, unkindness etc etc! OK?

So now readers it makes sense WHAT IS REALLY BOTHERING OLD BAISED Alligator lips!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 01:18 PM

Quinos states -In the beginning the GODS(elohim is the plural the ELOAH)created the heavens and the earth.'

Where is the Bible translation that we can read that from Quiznos, that is your ASSUMPTION of multiple deities, or3 'gods' or 3 'persons' and one of them is invisible??? LOL!

'

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10