Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:41 PM

all my life I wanted nothing more then to be a husband and father. I didn't everything I thought would help me in that goal and nothing happened, I seeked all the advice from others and that didn't help, I poured my heart out to God and that didn't change anything ether. I figured I needed to just wait and now I'm to old to be a father. never once have I been on a date, every blind date stood me up, i tried speed dating and every one avoided my table, I messaged everyone on every christian dating site in the USA and I only got scammers to people pushing for sex that replied. I joined every bible study, singles group, fellowship group and never saw one giro my age in any of those groups so I church hopped going even states away and nothing

yet everyone I know says i'm doing the right things and that I should have been married years ago but here I am 100% dateless and now I'm undateble because of my age. I have no family, no one my own age to spend time with, what few friends I have are old enough to be my grandparents. I don't fit in with anyone my own age anymore, I never really did anyway.

I said I gave up looking for anyone and that's true but I can't handle it. the last 2 months have been hard. I gained over 40 pounds trying to eat my pain away. I cry every night knowing that I was never be good enough for anyone. I always tried to avoid the problem by spending all my time helping others, volunteering, doing mission work, helping the homeless and foster kids/families but that doesn't help me avoid the emptiness from knowing i'll never have any family let alone kids of my own.

im sorry but I just don't belong in this world. it was nice knowing you all. hopefully you find what you want here and in this life, I never did. πŸ˜–

austin93a^

View Profile
Mesa, AZ
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:01 PM

this site really is a ghost town tbh

austin93a^

View Profile
CHALLENGE
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 09:51 PM

finding anyone my age remotely close to being able to socializing. 10 years of looking and everyone my age is just stuck on their phones and unable to talk. I met maybe 3 women my age that where able to actually talk.I gave up bothering. it's not working the trouble when women can't even so much as say hello back let alone hold a conversation.

austin93a^

View Profile
salamanders in the pipes
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 08:19 AM

I wanted to share this here, something to lighten the mood so to say.

Recently I got a call from the tenant saying he keeps finding the bathtub drain cover removed with dirty water marks in the tub. I figured there was some dirty back flow or maybe the renter was just crazyπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The drain was kinda clogged so I took a plunger to it and figured that would be it as everything else checked out good.

But the renter kept finding the drain cover coming off and dirty skid marks in the tub so we put a camera on it.

Well what we found was kinda shocking. a salamander came out of the drain. This actually wasn't a surprise to me, the last tenant had a lot of reptiles, I actually had to evict them because they had a cricket farm that got out of hand.

But what did surprise was when I put a bore scope down the drain, a whole family of salamanders πŸ˜‚. I pulled 6 of the black and yellow spotted slimy guys out if the drain 😳

austin93a^

View Profile
Masturbation
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 08:03 AM

from what I been told lust is to want what is not rightfully yours. so if you're married it wouldn't be lust from my understanding. But if you're married why would you need to do that in the first place ?

austin93a^

View Profile
What do you guys think about women preachers?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 08:00 AM

"Some men on this forum aren't teachers they think they are like LD"

will you two just stop it, your behavior isn't christian at all. God doesn't call us to fight among one another.

austin93a^

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:58 AM

"Seems you have been really blessed at being a hard working young man and you're passionate about helping others."

Thanks, I really do enjoy helping others, that and finding things people toss in the garbage that should be tossed out, and other environmental work. like adopt a highway and so on. That and definitely helping the mentally disabled and children that come from abusive families. My family wasn't good so I know first hand how hard it can be for the kids in foster care or who like me nether was so lucky to be taken from their families.

"Many young women do just want a caring man who works full-time and is a hard working man."

Thats definitely true with older generations, but unfortunately that's not the case with women my age.

"Surely you will be one day fortunate to meet a nice Young woman"

i'm not looking anymore, I couldn't care less if I actually met a gal my age who's able to socialize, it's a hard pass for me from now on.

austin93a^

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:47 AM

taking someone from there home and family isn't right and it's very selfish... assuming she's not just after a green card.

austin93a^

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:43 AM

You are spot on ervindine. 10 years of trying to date and I was supper lucky to get a gal to simply say hello back. Many of the men in the singles group I used to lead have the same problem. It's really sad but women don't want men anymore, in their eyes we are 100% useless and not even worth a simple hello. The only exception are women who are chasing after their sinful lusts or greed, they'll reply but you don't want that kind around you. And it doesn't matter if you try online, free or paid site or offline in person. what jayz said is typical of women today, they just don't want us around. You're better off giving up and doing something else. I know giving up can be hard, especially if you're like me and have a strong desire to be a father but it's for the better unfortunately.

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 10:07 PM

see my back door Roth too? *

the rest of my net worth is in gold/silver and real estate.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10