Author Thread: Ladies, should your brothers get back to doing this?
Brightknight146^

View Profile
History
Ladies, should your brothers get back to doing this?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2023 03:09 PM

Ladies, should your brothers get back to doing this in the video?

All men should see this. I wouldn’t say “primal instincts” as Ben mentioned, but rather, “genuine friendships that lead to marriage.”

https://youtube.com/shorts/79s6Xv16_aY?si=n0bj0yBCG8A-GBUX

rbj66

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:26 AM

No real men don't "put up with delusional wives". There comes a breaking point.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2024 10:09 AM

"No real men don't "put up with delusional wives". There comes a breaking point."

Most women are to begin with delusional. But it is the real men that understand the commitment they entered into when marrying. Of course there's always a breaking point, but it's those who cut and run early are who loose the real man status in my book.

The reality is that it's women who will typically cut and run at the drop of a hat. They run out of selfishness and don't care who they hurt including their children. Most men on the other hand will stick it out much longer and if possible to the bitter end.

I advocate for men to be better educated on female nature and make the choice to avoid delusional women at all cost even if it means being single till the end. But men have a such a strong desire to find a mate and build a family which unfortunately can blind them to red flags in women.

Page : 1 2