Author Thread: y women attracts towards a millionare?
Admin

y women attracts towards a millionare?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2008 12:56 AM

hello

i wanna 2 know y women attrats towards the millionare?is there no real love in this world.y proof is necessary in the love?how one have to appear in the love test?

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2008 10:21 PM

Not all women are attracted to millionaires. If you are after one that is ,the only thing I can say to you is "run for your life!" I will say, however, that most women want a man to have a job and a steady source of income and I do believe that is biblical. The man should be the covering of the woman and I don't think that is an unfair question. Men are visual creatures more than most women. That's not to say we aren't going to stand on our heads if a good looking guy walks by but if that guy is broke well...what is that song ...oh yeah..."Walk on By!" I'm not trying to be mean only realistic. If you can't support yourself then you can't support a wife. I leave you with what my grandmother once said...."The first 6 months of marriage you could eat each other up and the second 6 months you wish you had! Too many marriages built on too many things other than Jesus...and..."the walls come tumbling down!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2008 08:52 AM

:peace:

Hey.....we all have bills

Hey.....we all have dirty dishes.

Hey.....we all have dirty clothes. :ROFL:

Hey.....we all have to eat food

AND ON AND ON..........

So, if me being married to a millionaire means I don't have to worry about bills, washing clothes, washing dishes or cooking food because I got a maid AND a cook...

I WILL BE HAPPY! :eat: :applause:

Unfortunately, most guys with lots of money are NOT worth the air they breathe. Sooo....don't worry about it.

God has the right girl for you. He has already created your Eve for you. Wait on the Lord!!!

Peace & Love

Seleta

:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 05:02 PM

I'd love to be able to tell you that money doesn't matter, but in reality it does. Money is what makes the world turn. If a guy can't manage his money, how does he expect to manage a family? How will he support the woman and his children? Im attracted to a rich man because i know he will support me and the children i want to have. it also tells me that i will be able to be a live at home mom to run my farm, giving me more time with the most important thing in my life-my family.

jezcie

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 08:27 AM

Because he is rich and u know, women like shopping :laugh:.

For me, to marry a millionare is a bonus :angeldevil: . For me,some women attract towards a millionare bcos she really loves him not bcos of his money and some women attract towards a millionare bcos she loves him bcos of his money.

Just my opinion......:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 11:19 AM

It only seems that to be with a millionae is wonderful. The truth is if your man is a millionare than his money has become an idol for him. He has no time for God, no time for you, only for his money. Because he has invested all his time and efforts into his business...