Author Thread: Here it goes...
LadiT

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 12:35 PM

I seem to get my heart broken a lot by men. In fact every man I've ever been with has broken my heart. At first I thought it was them but.... It seems that maybe its me. The biggest thing that has gotten me is that men tell me they love me and care about me but when I tell them I am a virgin saving myself for marriage they run away. :( its not fair but I seem to get that a lot. What makes matters worse is that I tell every man I talk with rather friends or more that I'm saving myself BEFORE we talk and to me I feel that they all seem to think that I'm lying because they all try very hard to have sex with me. :ROFL: anyways I need some encouragement you guys cause I kinda feel like giving up on men.

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 22 Mar, 2010 03:52 PM

You are to be admired, I admire you for how much you have chosen to follow Jesus! :)

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 22 Mar, 2010 06:27 PM

dear scuba, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

holyjose

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 23 Sep, 2010 12:36 AM

I think they were not the right guys...rejection is God's protection. What you have is a gift not a curse, and remember the bible says that whatever you join with becomes one flesh with you in 1-Corinthians 6. That means that by not uniting in the fles with these selfish, self centered guys you avoiding becoming selfish and self centered. I gave a talk on youtube sex and dating which can be accesed by typing in jose alvarez 8-25-10. I have plenty of resources on sex and dating God's way. If you have any interest email me at [email protected].

franklin0137

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 08:36 PM

i agree 100 % with you

and congratulation for that. keep going

faithful23

View Profile
History
Here it goes...
Posted : 19 Nov, 2011 01:47 PM

thats is so ture and they should love u for who u are and not just want sex and to have respect for u and your body if they cant do tht bye bye :applause:

Page : 1 2