Author Thread: Blinded by love
Admin

Blinded by love
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 05:18 PM

My boyfriend of 1 year always said he didn't have that much time for me due to his working too much or helping out his sisters with whatever they needed. He is a very private person and would always call me on his way to work and text me throughout the day and occassionally call me after work. On the weekends he didn't have time for me and at times would not return my text messages or my calls and his excuse was he was sick or didn't get my messages. On Thanksgiving he was suppose to come over so that we could go to my family's house and he never answered my calls or my text and when I spoke to him again he claimed to be passing out turkeys to the homeless for his church. I never met his Mother and only met 1 of his sisters the one he lived with supposedly. Well 2 weeks ago I got an email from his email address only it was a woman claiming to be his fiance' and that they had been together for 7 years and were getting married this summer and for me to leave them alone becuz they loved each other. I was crushed and started crying becuz I had believed everything he told me including the fact that he was in love with me. He did come over that night after I received the email and he said that the woman was an ex gurlfriend that was trying to break us up. I gave him the opportunity to prove her wrong the following weekend and again he ignored my call and my text messages. I am having a real hard time dealing with this and I have asked God to help me heal and to forgive him for having hurt me like this and to help this other women deal with her hurt if she has been a victim too. How I ask is a person capable of playing with people's feelings like this? This man actually swore to God that he had never cheated on me. I don't know about other people but to me u just don't play with God like that.

View Profile
History
Blinded by love
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 06:17 PM

dear be4 ,,,,, welcome to the forums

this same thing happened to me the second experience i had online i believe it was..

this lady planned out a marriage to me and we d spoke by phone and im for quite some time.. words of love were given freely from her.. least i recon it was a her hehe... she didnt have a cam to make sure it was her.. but her voice was a her i do believe.. and then here comes her ex husband supposedly.. and writes me and tells me from her email they are together now and for me to leave her alone..

i get her to finally answer me cause i wanna hear it from her... and she claims love for me still.. then all of a sudden .. no word no contact just dropped out of sight ...

well ya learn from these things.. there are good and bad folks everywhere.. so ya be a little more careful..

met alot of good people since then.. still searchin for that one and only..

when you find the right one youll not remember the bad ones anymore.. cept to appreciate what you got then.. i will be prayin for your healing..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Blinded by love
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 04:42 AM

Thank you for your kind words and even at 51 yo I will never lose faith that one day God will send me a good man.

View Profile
History
Blinded by love
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 05:24 PM

dear real,,, cool,, glad to hear that...

dont worry as everything will come in its time..

ole cattle