Author Thread: My heart is broken for Chile and Haiti...
gracegrace

View Profile
History
My heart is broken for Chile and Haiti...
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 07:32 PM

I just read a news article on yahoo about Chile. It said that entire towns in Chile were swept away by a tsunami after the earthquake. It seems like a one, two punch to them. Even though the energy produced by the earthquake in Chile was 64 times more powerful than the one in Haiti there are expected to be more deaths in Haiti. If these events don't convince men to run to God, what will it take? I am on Facebook quite often and it seems that everyone on there is just casually going on with their lives.

I keep reminding myself that all these things must happen, it is the birth pains...and we moms know, they get stronger and more frequent as the time nears. This is just so heavy on my heart. At any second, the earth beneath our feet could fail us...life as we know it could all be over in the blink of an eye.

What about the ones who don't know Him?

2 Chron 2:14 "Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land."

The Message Bible, Mark 1:15."Time's up! God's kingdom is here. Change your life and believe the Message."

Brother or Sister, it seems to me that this is a wake up call for us, the ones who call ourselves betrothed to Him...we must be about our Father's business. Time is short. The field is white unto harvest.

Right now, my heart is heavy and I don't know what I can do to help, but pray.

Baruch haba b'Shem Adonai. (Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord)

and

Sha'alu Shalom Yerushalayim. (Pray for the peace of Jerusalem)

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 03:08 AM

�āl�m 'ăl�kem (Peace Be With You)

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 11:20 AM

dear gg, yep its a sad thing..

ole cattle

gracegrace

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 08:08 PM

Thank you Archimedes . Peace to you also.

Ole Cattle, I like "gg". :laugh: That is pretty cute...

gracegrace

Zech 4:7

(aka Debbie) :waving: