Author Thread: predestination
Admin

predestination
Posted : 30 Oct, 2010 08:12 AM

Hi folks this is my first post here so hello to you all hope all is good.

Id like to get peoples opions on the subject of predestination in God,i think there is a few ideas out there on this so id love to hear them and compare them to mine,i think this will cause some debate,thanks for your time.

mat God continue to bless us praise His name.

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 01:00 PM

It is very simple if the word of God is true and it is Then predestination as some would like to present it would totally violate the law of faith and thus the lord would be a respector of persons

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 02:11 PM

@PJ

Sure would be interested in any scriptures that say God is no respector of persons in the same context as we are discussing.

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 04:22 PM

Here is my beef with PJ! It is not his false teaching and his bitter hatered for turth. The fact he can't answer anyones question. He comes around with some far out doctirnes but neve can explain him self much less back anything up with scriptures...and if he does he will twist them all out of context.

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 05:06 PM

jaylad,

I've read what has been said on the subject here and have sought out scriptures on it , prayed and asked God to let me see the truth, and my answer now is Yes I do believe in predestination.

@ mr.row, I've seen P.J. answer lots of questions and back it up with scripture. Your constant attacks on him do not help anyone. Starting to look like you're just jealous of him for some reason!

:angel: Deborah

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 1 Nov, 2010 06:36 PM

@Deborah

mr row did give me a good laugh; nonjudgemental of course!

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 2 Nov, 2010 07:31 AM

@2sparrows

I liked your horse analogy...have you seen the movie 'Secretariat'? Good movie. Took my daughter to see it this weekend. Case in point.

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 12:29 PM

Two Sparrows, How does context change the truth, or maybe I should say a fact, if the truth says God is not a respector of persons, then context cannot make the truth a lie.

No time, no place, no situation can change the truth.

View Profile
History
predestination
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 02:39 PM

Thanks again for your posts on this doctorine and ive read all your posts and ive searched Gods word and my conclusion is God gives us faith to belive its not of our own doing but Gods,now if Jesus died for all the sins of the world then why isn all men getting saved God does not fail in His plans therefore Jesus only died for the elect and if you search Gods word for this you will find many verses and passages that clearly tell us this,so for me its a bit hard to get my head around this but im human and have limited understanding only God is unilimited so ill continue to keep my faith and trust placed in our saviour and King.

And again i really thank you all for your coments and time may God continue to bless you.

Page : 1 2