Author Thread: ARE YOU A REAL BELIEVER..?
Admin

ARE YOU A REAL BELIEVER..?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 08:02 AM

Are you trying to present illusions as to who you are, thereby proving who, or what, you are not..? Do you seek to present some image of who you think others want you to be, in order to gain acceptance?

Have you ever heard of "Trauma-Based Mind Control, or Monarch Mind Control..? Another term, that may even be more suitable, would be, and this is according to the scripture, "witchcraft" or satanism..?

Trauma-Based Mind Control [TBCM] is to be found in every one of the mannerisms that I just described, and so many more, it is a part of that nature which is not humble. Humility is the exact opposite of TBCM. Humility is waiting on the Lord, to manifest His perfect will in our lives, and the witchcraft of DIALECTICAL MANIPULATION is the manifested energy of persuasion.

DIALECTICAL MANIPULATION IS TURNING ANYTHING INTO CAPITAL, OR "GAIN", AS EVIDENCED HERE!

The Jews came to Jesus one day, and said to Him, "IS IT LAWFUL TO PAY TAXES TO CAESAR?"

Most have never heard the teaching behind this passage of scripture, so as to be able to grasp the real purpose of scripture, which is to "set men free," not enslave them, which is what all of these mannerisms that I have described, are meant to do..

There were three parts to the dark art of dialectics, which when contrasted against one another, with special attention given to using one.. to make another appear as being more visible, the desired result (the third part) is the anticipated outcome.. As in this case, the snaring of a man by those methods employed..

Let's look at this further...

The Jews question to Jesus was meant to kill Him, although He was not supposed to know this.. [His knowing this, proves CONCLUSIVELY that He was/is The Son of God, The WISEST BEING of All]

If Jesus had replied, "NO, it is not lawful to pay taxes, to the Romans," the Jews were prepared to take this information and run straight to the Roman authorities, who would have killed Him before dawn.

And if Jesus had replied, "YES, it is lawful to pay taxes to the Romans," the Jews were prepared to run straight to the Hebrew people, who viewed the occupation of Rome as unjust, and at the least they would have turned against Him, and perhaps even stoned Him..

If Jesus answered their question with either a YES or a NO, the result would have meant death to Him; and He nailed this the moment they came to Him..

He said to them, "Give me a coin!" "Whose inscription is on it..?" They replied, "Caesar's", then He said to them, then "Render to Caesar what is Caesar's, and the God, what is God's!" Jesus, in no way meant by this statement that you are to just obey the government without question, but that, if you are of Satan, and his rule of the earth, if only for a season, entails the governments of men, and this hidious thing of dialectics and manipulation, then you are to "Render to Caesar (Satan) what is his," and to "God", if you are His, "what is God's!"

This game of mental manipulation is referred to as witchcraft in the scripture. And you can see what it is; because it involves twisting the mind of someone, with a thing, or idea, which is intended on getting another to act in accordance with the anticipated outcome.

Men and women, who are trying to present themselves, as in an alluring pose, or to use some aspect of their physique, or even a thing, such as jewelry, clothes, or an object, is applying the age old art of dialectical manipulation, are not wise women, according to the scripture.

Dialectical manipulation has been employed for thousands of years to control other human beings. Dialectics utilizes a three pronged application of mental manipulation, wherein a �thesis�, a thing desired or not desired, is employed to contrast with an �anti-thesis�, which is an opposing thing that is either desired or not desired, which when acted upon, results in the �synthesis�, which is the thing that is the object of the application of dialectical manipulation.

Another excellent example of dialectical manipulation is the one, which I believe we all, more than likely, experienced as children. Mom told you when you were younger, that you better obey her [thesis], which she then contrasted with pain [anti-thesis], that if you did not do as she was compelling you to, �your Father would deal with you when he gets home�. Her application of dialectical manipulation produced the desired result of getting you to obey [the synthesis], but it messed you up and left your mind weakened, which is what was imputed into her, your father, and the rest of society, leaving them as slaves to the masters, which have imputed these mind control techniques for thousands of years through education [and the television].

In most cases the one being manipulated does not recognize that he is being manipulated. Today dialectical manipulation is most often referred to as �TRAUMA-BASED MIND CONTROL!� Slavery of every form originates out of trauma-based mind control techniques. The governments do not want you being free, so they employ teachers, preachers, and the media who apply trauma-based mind control techniques in every instance of life. Your mother, and father, and perhaps even the guy who manages this blog, might not realize how their minds, and others, have been manipulated for thousands of years, leaving its devastating effects upon the human race.

In ancient forms of slavery, which are but systems of labor, albeit employing trickery or compulsion, a man�s life force was leveraged away from him, either through threats of pain, trauma, and death, or by inducements whereby he might gain pleasure or profit unto himself, leaving him as a slave to the one who was wielding the lever.

The men and women that are employing dialectics, instead of true wisdom, in any relationship are not godly people, but the children of Belial [which means wicked]..

A woman, who is trussing herself up, or arranging herself, to make a man think that she is, or can be, what he does not have, or to make him think, that she is to be.. what he wants, is not the behavior of a Proverbs 31 Woman, who was wise, and demonstrated the godly wisdom in her, through her life and godly examples.. And this goes for men too, with the illusions of manhood and godliness being tied to a Harley..?

This is what the scripture refers to, as the "will" of man, which Jesus said, "PRAY NOT YOUR WILL BE DONE, BUT THE FATHER'S!"

Men either demonstrate "want" or "not wanting", and then use both either against another, or on behalf of themselves. We are not to do this; this manipulation of another, as it rightly demonstrates ungodliness and wickedness..

The discerning of this information that I just described is what true wisdom is all about, and the lack of discerning it, is sinfulness and foolishness, for it pits the one who is doing the manipulation against the Creator, Who Alone, has the right to say what will, and will not take place in His creation..

This is why past relationships, for the most part, have failed! The dialectics that were perceived, were later in the sum of time, proven to have been broken illusioned fragments of time. It is when one can discern this minutiae, that they can "see" and/or perceive knowledge, the KNOWLEDGE that sets men free..

So, in conclusion; why do you worry about what is presented, or not presented in these pictures, or in life, when neither is wise..?

May the Lord be pleased to grant unto you eternal wisdom, so that you may live a life that is pleasing to Him!

pc

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 05:02 PM

"You dare to elevate yourself and promote yourself as a polymath, by usurping Archimedes' name and identity, and then you seek to promote your pseudo-intellectualism through grandiose exaggerations as to how great your intellect is, by contrasting what you think to be important meaningful communication, which is in reality woefully lacking in wisdom and intelligence.."

"We are The Borg!" "We will Assimilate you!" :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 04:49 AM

"I AM REPORTING YOU ONCE MORE"

So, you are "reporting me ONCE more", to man, and you want to tell the world that you are a true believer..?

Let's see how this lines up with God's Word:

"FOR WE ARE OF THE CIRCUMCISION, WHICH WORSHIP GOD IN THE SPIRIT, AND HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH!" [Phil. 3:3]

What you just did, TWICE, has stated for the world to see, that your confidence is in man, and not in the Lord..

The Lord taught me long ago, that it does not have to go the way I want, or the way I think, for Him to be in control..

If I stay on CDFF, then it is His will for me, and if I go, then it is His will for me..

He is God, SOVEREIGN LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, and is in total control of the Universe..

What you did, He turns into good, and it will serve His, and His children's, purposes..

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 05:03 AM

And by the way, to the fellow who loves to run to man..

Why are you posing for photographs with your arms folded, in that 'tower of power' stance..? Is this suppose to make everyone who sees it, think that you are DEFIANT, that you are STRONG, that you are in CONTROL, that you are A CONFIDENT MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT, AND HAVE TAKEN THE TIGER BY THE TAIL..?

Is this the image that you are sporting, along with your "BAG OF TRICKS" that you mention on your profile..?

Well, let me state for the world, I care not to assume the identity of another man, or promote myself as being great, because I have a little knowledge of life, and I certainly do not want any one to think that I am into witchcraft, by stating that I have "A BAG OF TRICKS!"

pc

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 01:03 PM

To Archie-

I am Klingon- I will not become Borg.:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 01:34 PM

I Love You,pc. I'm sorry about the mean and un-kind comments people have made to you simply because they disagree. If they are the Lights of the world; then we're in trouble. The JESUS I Love and Serve is definitely not looking at this chat forum and saying, WELL DONE, MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS! God Bless,

Deborah

:prayingf: :prayingm: :prayingf: :prayingf: :prayingm:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 01:44 PM

And to those who have belittled and made fun of others,

please be kind. It's what Jesus expects of you; and it's not a hard thing to do; it's easy if He lives in your heart.

Love you all------------------------------------God Bless,

:angel: Deborah

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 11:46 AM

YES !!! Praise & Glory to the Most HIGH...:bow:...I am a " Real Believer "...:yay:...

Thanxs for the Share PC...its oviously caused some to THINK...lol...

Ima with ya Sister Debra...some peoples Children jus dont know how to play or be nice in the Sandbox of Life...xo

Page : 1 2