Author Thread: Can Jesus Come At Any Moment?
Admin

Can Jesus Come At Any Moment?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2011 01:31 PM

Jesus told us in Matthew 24, no one will know the day or hour. He didn't say we were not know the season or year.

By believing the 3rd temple will be rebuilt and scarifices started soon and believe The seven years of tribulation Jesus spoke about, if will know the countdown to Jesus's return. it is not just any seven years, it will begin in the beginning of a Sabbath year. Researchers have determined that the next Sabbath year will begin in 2017. If nothing significant happens before then in Israel, then you simply add seven years again.

Matthew chapter twenty-four has been a difficult chapter for many Christians to understand, even for seasoned theologians. A frequently asked question concerning this chapter is Christ's declaration that a generation should not pass until all the things (which He had talked about) would be fulfilled. The question I hear a lot is, "how could all those things that Christ had spoken about, be fulfilled before that generation had passed?"

Matthew 24:33-34

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 09:59 AM

ET==== I think your response was meant for Flatlander.

But it's all good--- cause I'm learning too. :glow:

chevy

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 06:16 PM

In all scriptures referenced to me the second death is Hell. It is not a second physical death per se, It is the final punishmet for those who refused to accept Christ. There is one physical death of our mortal body, and then the immortal "eternal death" or punishment for sinnes.

Those that are saved will die once physically except those took up in the rapture, and then they will live eternally with King Jesus!

Page : 1 2 3