Author Thread: George
Admin

George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 05:49 AM

When was the last time you prayed in other tomgues?

1newguy

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 07:32 AM

Pj,

George has left the building.

Sadly, you'll have to find someone else to pick on.

1newguy

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 07:36 AM

Pj,

My apologies. I confused awiseman leaving with George being his real name.

Carry on.

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 08:29 AM

There is no picking on any one it is correcting those that are such a spirit to cause those of the lord's to stumble, as they spew their unbelief upon all they can, it is not as if we can not make mistakes, because we all do but there are those that prey for those that are innoccent that they may lead them unto themselves, continually being bearers of strife.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 09:26 AM

new guy, I think you got it backwards it is george and awm that did amd do the picking ON ME! and they push their insane twisting on scripture on people,they do not either one attend church or seek godly council from anyone but them selfs they are in no way qualified to be spouting doctrine! The Bible is clear all the education in the world is not going to cut it! They have no anoiting or understanding of spiritual things all they have is book knowlege and high mindedness the Holy Spirit brings the wisdom and understanding and Godly Council is a nessasaty, even my PAstor back home IN PC he Pastors a HUGE church there and is th leader of a HUGE felowship in which my little church here is a member its called central pentecostal ministries and he even has churches in africa!But he still seeks godly council from other pastors he is the most anoited smartest man I have ever met full of wisdom anoiting and humility and if he needs to seek godly council then so does anyone especialy those trying to ram doctrine down someones throat! Yall can say what you want about PJ but I am certain he attends church and seeks godly council! I dont agrre with every little thing he says but for the most part he is right on track! I was raised in church and believe it or not I spent 6 months living in a place where all we did was bible studies have church and pray we got up every morning at 6 am and began our day with at least an hour of prayer we dug deep into the deeper spiritual things of God and had chapel services twice a day except wensday when we had them in the morning and attended church and sunday for the same reason had none! My current pastor is a little younger than I am he has been saved a lot longer than me, but he concults me he and his wife about doctrine and spiritual things we are a familky and it isnt a you know more than I do thing it is more like a we learn from and edify each other thing! We have dinners together me and him and his wife and they learn from me and me from them! He aslo seeks godly council from other pastors around town! And my pastor pastor Don Shoots who is the greates pastor I have ever sat under he gets council from him! I am just saying 2 things one george and awm are full of hot air spouting doctrine with only themselfs as confirmation that what they say is true and that is unwise at best and two I am not as ignorant and stupid as people may think! I have a foundation and biblical education that is second to not to many! I have a great understanding my problem comes in communicating and remebering the scripture to back up my understanding ! I ask questions out of curiosity as to what others believe not out of doubt in my own beliefs. Thew second we let doubt in the devil will sway us and change our minds I have no doubt what I do have is enough humility to admit that I can learn from others and maybe I dont know everything!

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 03:04 PM

PJ and or elisha:

Will either of you please post just ONE verse of Scripture which says.

'ALL,THAT IS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE BELIEVER IN YESHAU IS TO BE SPEAKING IN AN UNKNOWN TONGUE!!!!!!!!

Caps for emphasis.

This is Rhetorical language.

The answer to each of the following is NO.

1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

1Co 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

1Co 12:29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

1Co 12:30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

1Co 12:31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

The Gardner

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 03:17 PM

George it is more of are you going to stick to your traditions and make the word of none effect in your life and always you can cause to stumble in your unbelief.

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 04:19 PM

PEEJ;

Your words have no authority,or power!

Chapter and verse HOMER

Chapter and verse.

Gardner

Give just ONE Scripture which states that 'EACH and EVERY BELIEVER IN YESHUA IS TO BE SPEAKING IN AN UNKNOWN TONGUE....JUST ONE!!!!!!!!

Again caps for emphasis.

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 04:48 PM

you have rejected all, no could ever be greter than the lord Jesus as you have rejected his word, such i think I am greater than him, is that not what men do when they say his word is not true.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
George
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 06:14 PM

I said george it was my beliefe from scripture and my own experiences that all that recieved the babtisim of the holy spirit would speak in tounges not the tounges of acts but the prayer languege in corinthians! I never said every believer and george the demons believe and tremble! I am sure they dont speak in tounges! not comparing you to demons but until you are willing to lay your will full sin on the alter and die to your flesh! You will never have that experience! I promise! You dont need to be focused right now on who will and wont speak in tounges but you need to be figuring out whuy you still love your own sin so much that you are willing to use scripture to support continueing to live in it! Then when you get the repentence part right you can concentrate on the babtisim! But repentence comes first my dear and repentence means turning away from sin! Not using the Blodd of Jesus MY Lord as an excuse to sin! should we continue in sin so that grace may abound?? GOD FORBID!!!! that is where you are right now as far as I can see from your posts becasue you continue to spout stuff that suports continueing in your sin! Hey I may not be able to spell but I at least got that much figured out:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: REPENTENCE FIRST THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT BABTISIM!!!