Admin

Who Is The All In Acts 2:4
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 10:07 AM

View Profile

History

No George that Is Not Corrrect;

Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 03:51 AM

Peej:

You sure do know how to 'TWIST' the word of YHWH to fit your "OWN' brand of Theology.

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Gardner:

Who is the 'ALL' spoken here PEEJ.

The 'ALL' here are those in the upper room,waiting for the Word of Yeshua to be fulfilled in them.

This does not say that 'EACH and EVERY BELIEVER' will be, or has to be speaking with a 'TONGUE'.

When will you learn to 'RIGHTLY DIVIDE ;the WORD of YHWH.

Learn to read according to the context.

The Gardner

The all in this case George Start's with all that proved they loved the lord Jesus by being doers of the word to go to Jerusalem and wait, that they may be baptized of the lord with the Holy Spirit. Lk 24:44-49

The all is those present in the building that received the promise of the Spirit by the father, first given to the lord Jesus. Acts 1:4

The all is of those that received the power to be witnesses of the lord Jesus. Acts 1:8

The all is the one hundred and twenty that where in one accord and prayer. Acts1:13-15.

The all is the all that where in one accord in Acts 1:13-15 and Acts 2:1

The all is they that where referred to in verse Verse 2 of Acts 2 as the spirit filled all the house they where in.

The all is of those that where mentioned in verse 3 of Acts 2 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. The all being them and each.

The all that spoke in other tongues is the all and every one and each of them as mentioned in every verse before this and also those that where filled and spoke with tongues all one hundred and twenty.

The all where of those referred to in Acts 10:44-46 for they knew they received the Holy Ghost the same as we for they heard them speak with tongues. Also reaffirmed in verse's 15-17 in Acts ch 11.

All is also all in Acts 10:44 for the Holy Ghost fell upon all of them and all where filled, baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire and all received the Holy Ghost they all knew because they heard all speak in tongues.

The all establish the perfect will of God as instructed in this context, revealed by this precept.

Mt 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every

word may be established.

2Co 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

1Ti 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

The all is like unto the all in this third account in acts 19:1-7

The all is as all should walk in the light of Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, it was his perfect will then that all receive and all speak as it is today for all that have been born again are in the same family.

All is soken of again concerning the promise of the father in Acts 2:38,39

The all that spoken in verse is Acts 2:4 are part of the all spoken of in verse's Act's 2:16,17

To sum up the all spoken in this post, all are of these's scripture's

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

All are always included in the promise's of the father and all that will receive the Promise of the father by faith the Holy Ghost will come upon them and they will be filled and then they will Speak in tongues as the spirit gives them utterance.

All that try to interpret these passage will be guilty as of the way of Cain who in the flesh put his meaning to the word of God and thus entered into sin and made the commandments of God of none effect as is the way of the traditions of men making the word of God of no effect.

All that are doers of this word will please the father with their faith as did Abel the brother of Cain.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 11:44 AM

Let us not forget:

2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us

Acts 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Gal. 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 03:14 PM

Hey Phil.

You have been told countless times that you need to understand the word of YHWH from the context,and you just want to blow smoke with your twisted understanding.

The worst is that there are those which actually egg you on in your unbelief,and your prideful arrogant ways.

When will you listen to Yeshua speak to you through others,Oh i know you won't because you believe ONLY you have the answers.

Give just ONE,just ONE Scripture which says this.

'Each and EVERY SINGLE believer in Yehsua has to be speaking with a unknown tongue in orde to either be saved,or to be filled with the Holy Spirit'..

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 03:21 PM

You already have it George but you have to believe what is written, anyone can deny the word of "God" As the word says you traditions make the word of none affect and thus reject the promise of the father the gift of the Holy Ghost.

George there are about fifteen scriptures that proclaim the truth to a believer, to one that walks in the flesh there are none that you would accept.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 04:10 PM

Peej:

You have some nerve.

You have 'DENIED' every post by James,Donna,Thunder,Mr Row,1newman,and every person on this site that does not agree with your 'TWISTED' way of thinking.

You say you are a christain,Yet you do not agree with any of the people giving the Word of YHWH to you.

They copy and paste the Word of YHWH to you,and you tell them "THAT IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD".

You have been given sound Doctrine and you turn your nose upward.

You have been rebuked with the Word of YHWH,and you turn your nose upward.

You have been encouraged to study and read the Word of YHWH according to the ways of Biblical interpretaion,and you turn your nose upward.

PEEJ,You have been admonished,encouraged,rebuked,

confronted with the truth of the Word of YHWH,and all you do is turn your nose upward.

And you call yourself a 'CHRISTIAN'.

Maybe you should think about what is written,instead of just turning your nose upward again.

The Gardner

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 04:14 PM

George I do see what you have written that is why I know it is not of faith, and no george that week tactic of all have rebuked is of poor character and of no merit, \

You resist every sound biblical princpel and then try to tell all they are wrong, only believe George......

mcubed

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 04:51 PM

It is simple who was all in the upper room... 120... 12 trives 10 peope fore each tribe...

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 06:31 PM

George you are the one who has nerve! you call yourself a christian or a follower of Jesus but you didnt hesitate to poke fun at my disability! And Like I said before who do you take godly counsil from?? Yourself??? You are like a dog chasing its own tail! You will never get anywhere becasue you are just seeking your own self! You got your head crammed up your own hiney! You are too proud to humble yourself and admit you dont know everything! You cant hold onto and love and waller in sin and just then think you got it if you love sin so much your arent willing to die to self for the Lords sake becsaue he said "he who loves me will keep my comandments" and be ye holy as I am holy and will we continue in sin thaty grace will abound? GOD FORBID!!! you are the one got things twisted you have selective hearing when it comes to the Holy Scriptures! You hear what makes your flesh feel good! you cant grow in the spirit unless your flesh dies! Its like this if your total being is 100% and 75% is flesh then only 25% can be spirit but the more flesh you die to the more spirit can live! Watchman nee completly explained the theory of the old man and the new or spirit man! for the flesh wars against the spirit for one is contrary to the other! you cant live in the flesh and not attempt to do what it takes to die to it! you read the word attend church take godly council and pray! I CHALLENGE YOU TO PRAY FOR ONE HOUR! truly seek Gods face for one hour prays him out loud for at least an hour.. CAN YOU ??? if you did this on a regular basis and read your bible every day asking truly for his help you might lose some of that GREAT BIG CHIP MOSTLY MADE UP OF PRIDE THAT RESIDES ON YOUR SELF RIGHTOUSE SHOULDER!!! sorry I am being so frank but seriously! You are the one who only takes council from yourself! You are so self rightouse and proud and think you kow too much to find a church to attend becasue you are just so sure they dont know as much as you do! God bless but I am about at the end of my rope with all of this! You dont know everything! YOU DONT! you might have some knowlege but knowlege is nothing without discrenment and wisdom and even that is nothing if its not the discrenment and wisdom that comes with being SPIRIT FILLED! and if you was spirit filled then I wouldnt have to be explaing these things to you! becasue the natural man camnt understand spiritual things and thats what the BIBLE SAYS so I am just wasting my breath becasue if you had the infilling of the HOLY GHOST AND THE BABTISM OF FIRE!Then you would understand what PJ and I say! bottom line! I love you and I want you and everyone to get it right! But a tree is evedent by the FRUIT IT BEARS and sin in your life and defending it is not fruit of the right kind of tree it is the works of the flesh!