Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
What do you love about men?
Posted : 4 Jul, 2015 04:02 PM

Well, first off they are the opposite sex. Second, they are created different not just physically but think different too. In fashion that I am a woman, I will tell a story (opposite a man to explain). I remember a long time ago I went to see my ex-husband I came home crying my father said �what did you expect?� I realized then if I want my feels cuddled I needed my mother. Men, in general, think out of logic, women out of feelings. So when I need logic to solve a problem I go to a man. I love that!! They are practical!

mcubed

View Profile
"The Date"
Posted : 28 May, 2015 05:56 PM

My best first date is the gun-range. We fired for an hour had some small talk and did not hit it off so afterword we parted our ways. Why was this good? Because we did not have to be miserable thru a dinner. If would have hit it off, which has happened on other dates, you extended the date with dinner. If it�s a sure thing do a picnic is a great date but if you�re not sure do something that you will at least still have fun at and if want to extend.

mcubed

View Profile
Can you clear the dust when disappointed yourself?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2015 10:42 PM

We come from two different cultures because we live in different places�. That said� what I understood was in privet he treated you like a friend are you sure how he treated you in public wasn�t friendship also? Usually it�s in privet a man acts like a boyfriend and when you (not you personally but you in general) go out they treat you like a friend. Going to the movies and going out to eat is an act of friendship too and if he pays he is showing his respect. If it was me I would leave at we are friends� no more no less�.. The fact he trusted you with seeing him fall apart from his mother�s death is testament to the level of friendship you have and to what a woman of G-d you are, especially the love of G-d you showed him by not judging him when he disappeared and were just there for him.

mcubed

View Profile
Would you women have done the same thing or left it alone?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 10:32 PM

�and he took that to mean that I don't like sex.

Wondering if that is a code word that I am not up on in the CDFF community? Does cuddling mean sex to certain (or all) people on this site?�

I do not know what it means to all people, to me cuddling is well cuddling�. I think because it can lead to strong physical emotions� another words � sex�. But all is fare in love and wars� first off you don�t just find a man and cuddle�. By time cuddling comes around you know the person and there walk� for me any man who want to �hook up� to �cuddle� sounds idiotic and I wouldn�t want to meet them to begin with!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
would you date a man with a criminal record?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 09:09 PM

Why would you tell her?

I think I have to be in that situation to know the answer. I don't think it's back and white without know the person, especially their walk with Y-shua...

There are so many factors was it 6mo ago, 20 years ago... you get the picture.... Was it murder in the first degree, or second degree... was it someone 20 who had sex with someone 16 and they stayed together when he got out, or did he put a knife to her and beat her and it was brutal....

mcubed

View Profile
A man only trying to please
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 09:01 PM

I would blot it on my hand... and lough... say you are great and this is wonderful but I see why G-d didn't create men to wear makeup... ALL WITH A BIG SMILE:yay:

mcubed

View Profile
Marry Partially deaf guy
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 08:57 PM

Yes. I am partially human with "some" flaws myself....:applause:

mcubed

View Profile
Would you women have done the same thing or left it alone?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 08:56 PM

Yes... He either want's just cuddling or more.... He will let you know if it's more.

mcubed

View Profile
REPOST: Where in Scripture do we find these PAID professionals
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 08:53 PM

ok, if you don't believe in paying the preacher why tithe? unless you don't believe in tithing... When I do what G-d says to do He takes care of me and the ripple in the pond is in His charge too.

mcubed

View Profile
REPOST: Where in Scripture do we find these PAID professionals
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 06:07 PM

One who is taught the word must share all good things with the one who teaches.

1 Timothy 5:17-18 ESV

Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, �You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,� and, �The laborer deserves his wages.�

2 Thessalonians 3:7-10 ESV

For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us, because we were not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with toil and labor we worked night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you. It was not because we do not have that right, but to give you in ourselves an example to imitate. For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Acts 20:33-35 ESV

I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel. You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me. In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, �It is more blessed to give than to receive.��

1 Corinthians 9:9-14 ESV

For it is written in the Law of Moses, �You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain.� Is it for oxen that God is concerned? Does he not speak entirely for our sake? It was written for our sake, because the plowman should plow in hope and the thresher thresh in hope of sharing in the crop. If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you? If others share this rightful claim on you, do not we even more? Nevertheless, we have not made use of this right, but we endure anything rather than put an obstacle in the way of the gospel of Christ. Do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings?

1 Corinthians 9:14 ESV

In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.

1 Thessalonians 5:12-13 ESV

We ask you, brothers, to respect those who labor among you and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.

Philippians 4:16-19 ESV

Even in Thessalonica you sent me help for my needs once and again. Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit. I have received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Acts 4:32-35 ESV

Now the full number of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one said that any of the things that belonged to him was his own, but they had everything in common. And with great power the apostles were giving their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to each as any had need.

Luke 10:7 ESV

And remain in the same house, eating and drinking what they provide, for the laborer deserves his wages. Do not go from house to house.

1 Corinthians 9:18-19 ESV

What then is my reward? That in my preaching I may present the gospel free of charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel. For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.

Deuteronomy 25:4 ESV

�You shall not muzzle an ox when it is treading out the grain.

Acts 6:2 ESV

And the twelve summoned the full number of the disciples and said, �It is not right that we should give up preaching the word of God to serve tables.

Luke 1:45 ESV

And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.�

Numbers 18:24 ESV

For the tithe of the people of Israel, which they present as a contribution to the Lord, I have given to the Levites for an inheritance. Therefore I have said of them that they shall have no inheritance among the people of Israel.�

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10