Author Thread: A HOLY People
Admin


A HOLY People
Posted : 2 Jun, 2013 10:52 AM

Note: I am Bahira Omar



A Holy People:



Bahira Omar I am a Jew. When I lived in Egypt I was happy seeing millions of my Arab brothers..my Arab nation on streets in evening...



�

Bahira Omar My Arab brothers have the same blood of Jews in their veins because the blood of our father Abraham is in veins of Arabs! Abraham was a Jew!



�

Bahira Omar I was happy to live in Egypt among my brothers Arabs who are in fact JEWS! They all have the Jewish blood! Israel is in Egypt!



�

Bahira Omar Arabs are the same Jews who live in Israel! We all have ONE father Abraham! What does separate us if we have the same blood? ISLAM!



�

Bahira Omar ISLAM commands and institutes murders/jihad directly from the pages of the Quran! ISLAM kills Arabs by hands of Arabs!



�

Bahira Omar ISLAM kills Palestinians exploding their bodies in suicide attacks! ISLAM kills our fathers and brothers DAILY! In Iraq and Palestine!



�

Bahira Omar ISLAM kills people leading them to the hell fire. What is ISLAM?Just one of the millions of false religions of this world created by demons!



�

Bahira Omar I was happy in Egypt seeing my Arab-Jewish bothers. But WHY these Arab-Jews are NOT Israel still?!



�

Bahira Omar But WHY these Arab-Jews are still NOT Israel?! Because they do NOT live with the God of Israel! They do NOT worship the God of Israel!



Bahira Omar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtGOY8T5XE&list=UUTm8ge_A3hVV5DxXi0r7SIA&index=9



The Israeli Palestinian Conflict: 10 Myths Preventing Peace (Calev Myers)

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is an often misunderstood political battlegroun...See More



�

Bahira Omar Israel is the HOLY nation of God separated from other nations to OBEY the God of Israel. We have to be separated from this world to OBEY God



�

Bahira Omar We all can belong to ISRAEL, this HOLY nation, if we worship the GOD of ISRAEL and HIS SON! All other nations are heathen/gentiles!



�

Bahira Omar One meaning of HOLY is �sacred, sanctified, hallowed.� Because God is sacred, the words He speaks are also sacred.



�

Bahira Omar Our God COMMANDS us to be HOLY! But why?



�

Bahira Omar Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer...



�

Bahira Omar Ezekiel 43:2 and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and ....



�

Bahira Omar and the land was radiant with his glory.



�

Bahira Omar "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."Isaiah 6:3



�

Bahira Omar "for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy."



�

Bahira Omar "just as he (GOD) who called you is holy, so be holy in ALL you do" 1 Peter 1:15



�

Bahira Omar Isaiah 35:8 And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way.



�

Bahira Omar The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.



�

Bahira Omar Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit...



�

Bahira Omar let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting HOLINESS out of reverence for God. 2 Corinthians 7:1



�

Bahira Omar Let us PURIFY ourselves from everything that contaminates us!



�

Bahira Omar 1 Thessalonians 4:7 For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a HOLY life.



�

Bahira Omar James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you?Let them show it by their good life,by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom



�

Bahira Omar I am the LORD, who brought you (JEWS) up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy. Leviticus 11:45



�

Bahira Omar For I am the LORD your God: you shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I am holy.



�

Bahira Omar You shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall you defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creeps on the earth.



�

Bahira Omar 45 For I am the LORD that brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: you shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 11



�

Bahira Omar Leviticus 19:2 "Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: 'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy."



�

Bahira Omar Leviticus 20:7 "'Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God."



�

Bahira Omar Exodus 19:10 And the LORD said to Moses, "Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow. Have them wash their clothes"



�

Bahira Omar 26And you shall be holy to me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that you should be mine. Leviticus 20



�

Bahira Omar I (GOD) have set you apart from the nations to be my own.



�

Bahira Omar Deuteronomy 14:2 for you are a people holy to the LORD your God.....



�

Bahira Omar Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.

�

Bahira Omar "Live holy lives. Be holy because I am the LORD your God."Leviticus 20



�

Bahira Omar Ephesians 1:4 For he (GOD) chose us in him (HIS SON) before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.



�

Bahira Omar This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you...



�

Bahira Omar "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17



�

Bahira Omar If we BELIEVE in the Son of God and live godly lives then the God of Israel forgives our sins.



�

Bahira Omar Then we are HOLY for our God i.e consecrated/separated from sins/world for worship of our God by our lives!



�

Bahira Omar We have not sins because His Son took our sins on the Cross! God imputed us the righteousness of His Son that is why we are HOLY too.



�

Bahira Omar We are sanctified to live FREE of sins! We are separated from sins to be HOLY for our God!



�

Bahira Omar Regard them as holy, because they offer up the food of your God. Consider them holy, because I the LORD am holy--I who make you holy.



�

Bahira Omar And you (BELIEVERS) will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God.



�

Bahira Omar 1 Peter 2:5 you also, like living STONES, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices..



�

Bahira Omar YOU are a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.



�

Bahira Omar 1 Peter 2:9 But you (BELIEVERS) are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession....



�

Bahira Omar YOU are a holy nation... that you may declare the praises of him (JESUS) who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.1 Peter 2:9



�

Bahira Omar Revelation 1:6 JESUS has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.



�

Bahira Omar Revelation 5:10 "You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."



�

Bahira Omar The God of ISRAEL has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be His people, His treasured possession!



�

Bahira Omar "You are to be MY HOLY people."



�

Bahira Omar God says: You are to be my holy people. Exodus 22:31 You will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. Exodus 19:6



�

Bahira Omar Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 20:7



�

Bahira Omar Another meaning of holy is to be �set apart� as God set the nation of Israel apart from heathen to be a �kingdom of priests/a holy nation�.



�

Bahira Omar Similarly, Christians are set apart from sins/world/sinners who walk in darkness.



�

Bahira Omar But WHY? But you are a chosen people that you may declare the praises of JESUS who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light!



�

Bahira Omar For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Post Reply