Author Thread: Heaveny Days...
Admin

Heaveny Days...
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 07:23 PM

In your opinion, where do you think heaven is....? Literally speaking.

JustlookinglikeU

View Profile
History
Heaveny Days...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 12:58 AM

In the stars. the heavenly places beyond. I think Heaven is beyond the "wall" astronomers have found beyond existence. HAve you read about ti? They think that we have found a possible edge, as it were. A void in the farthest reaches of visual exploration that has yet to reflect light back to earth (because light takes millions of years to reach us even from visible stars). They explain it as the light has not yet been in existence (the expansion of the known universe outward towards infinity for some "unknown" reason) long enough to travel back to us. Technically speaking that explains away the "edge" theory and supports evolution. The life is evolving and growing with the universe.

I dont think God is bound by our laws of time, and therefore travel is, by correlating definitions, different as well. So yes, I really think Heaven is "up".

jeanene1987

View Profile
History
Heaveny Days...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 03:45 AM

According to my 4 year old grandchild, Jesus and Heaven are

"up in the sky".

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Heaveny Days...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 03:56 AM

Didn't know my daughter was logged on! Not her grandchild:laugh: Sorry about the mix-up!

We both agree with JustllookinglikeU: Heaven is "up".

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Heaveny Days...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 12:43 PM

A reply to Superman....

I have heard of that far away galaxy...mmm..mmm..interesting..! It does seem that everyone was "caught up" or away...translated...somewhere...!

strawberi50