Author Thread: Eye witness of Death, destinations revealed!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Eye witness of Death, destinations revealed!
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 01:17 PM

Can you give us a eyewitness account of the dieing?

While dieing more often than not people�s destination is revealed.

Most of us on here have seen people die, whether in a road side car accident or just by watching someone slipping off into eternity while standing beside their bed. Some die with peace and hope and yet others die with fear.

Some have taught us how to die, but still others have taught us more how not to live. I have seen the dieing preach the greatest sermons and give the best testimonies through their final words or the fear displayed on their face.

Please share,,,,, If you are an eye witness account of the Godly or Ungodly dieing please tell the story. If might be that someone who is hanging in the balances might read it. To the living LIFE, to the Dieing Death.

Thank you

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 01:23 PM

Surely when the righteous die the Grave is Swallowed up in Victory. Yet when the ungodly die it is a very painful thing to see.

Although I cannot look into the Lambs Book of Life there is a prevailing image in my mind of the dieing ungodly man. I do not like being in that room. Yet in the room of a dieing godly man there is peace.

The face of a dieing man can answer a timeless question in a matter of seconds!

Is God real? Is the Devil real? Is there a heaven to Gain? Is there a hell to shun?

It is hard to describe, but I have felt the spirit of death come before a person was pronounced dead. There are times when you just know and you feel a surge of the Spirit, a departure of that man.

We may not know what day death will arrive but when he comes the person thats is dieing will usually knows it.

I have seen the righteous bow their head and give up the ghost with a smile on their face. I have heard them say this is it and then die instantly. I have seen the ungodly dieing in total fear knowing Death was knocking on his door.

Christians are not as those who have no hope and are of all men most miserable. We have a hope and know in whom we have believed and that he is able to keep thAT WHICH WE HAVE COMMITTED TO HIM to the end.

So sorry AGAIN, I didn�t mean to preach! If you are an eye witness account of the Godly or Ungodly dieing please tell the story. If might be that someone who is hanging in the balances might read it.

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 03:08 PM

An Eyewitness account here:

My ex mother-in-law accepted Christ just days before her death. She lost her battle with cancer. Her daughter, (Margie) who led me to the LORD, answered her request to have Psalm 23 read to her over and over during her 8 day stay in the hospital. The day she died, the family was called in. Collette had been alone most of the day; so Margie pulled a chair up next to her bedside and when she started to read Psalm 23 aloud, her mother said, "you don't have to read that again. You just read it to me." She stretched her hand out and said, "What beautiful lights!" Those were her last words. A look of Peace fell on her face as she died. I believe an angel read her that Psalm and there's not a doubt in my mind concerning where she is now. I know she's with Jesus and I'll see her again one day!

Love in Christ,

:angel: Deborah

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 05:15 PM

Totally Wow, That is exactly How the face and words tells the story of destiny. Like I said we can not look into the lambs book of life but as you friend die she was not afriad of the valley of death.

I have seen this way to often in my life for there not to be something to it. Oh death, the children of God laugh at you because of our Saviour Jesus Christ,,,, :applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :peace: out !!!

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 09:34 AM

Job 21:23,25 "One dieth in his full strength, being wholly at ease and quiet." " And another dieth in the bitterness of his soul, and never eateth with pleasure."

My Aunt a registered nurse of 35 years, spent the majority of those years on staff at a nursing home in a small town in N.C. In her 70's now and although not born again yet, I believe her account of this is true.

She worked in what was called A-B hall. On various occasions; she would feel a wind blow; even saw papers fly off a desk from the wind in a hall where no windows were and the doors at each end were locked. Each time she felt it, a patient would die. She said she felt it one night and at the end of her shift; she went home thinking no death had occured. The next morning, she found out one of the patients she had grown to dearly love had passed away minutes after she left.

Death Angel?

In Christ,

Deborah

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 02:39 AM

3 The faces of death.

1. When the righteous Die, "Peaceful, unafraid, ready and prepared".

2. When the ungodly Die, "Fearful, terror, cursing's, blaspheming, fighting, it's not a pleasant thing to see.

3. When the last minute hopeful's Die. The bedside repenting and the new births, the prodigal�s coming home.

These the bible says in

Jude 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire.

24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.

These people are the ones who are broken at death. They are extremely repentant. If they have time they want to tell others of their wasted life and mistakes they have made. They show repentance in their hearts.

They are the ones who are reaching out for spiritual support in their time of death. They often need assurance, a hand to hold because the accuser is there to remind them of their ungodliness. They look to Heaven with hope trusting in Gods mercy and his blood to cleanse them.

MORE THAN ALL OTHERS GOD'S SPIRIT will bring you to them in their last weeks, days, hour's even minutes.

Know this,,, "when you feel the urgency of your spirit to go to someone who is on the verge to die don't wait, don't put it off, don't delay. They are probably needing you. You could be they're key to salvation, "Jude 1:23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 08:58 AM

This may seem too eerie for some: but a true account of an un-godly person's death.

During the same week, prior to my mother-in-law's death, there was a woman(mid-50's) who was in a room a couple of doors down on the same floor. I don't even know why she was in the hospital, but her screams of pain could be heard at all hours.

Margie, being led by God, went into her room to ask if she knew the Lord or wanted to accept Him. Her arms were in restraints on either side of the bed to keep her from hurting herself. Her response was,"If you want to help me ,get me

down off this cross". She spit in Margie's face!

We weren't there when she died that same night; but were told by the nurses on duty, that the woman's screams of,"I don't want to go!", right before she died was something they

would never forget!

Saints, Please love your neighbour enough to share Jesus with them. It is appointed unto man once to die, and after this, the judgement.

Love in Christ,

Deborah

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 12:28 PM

When my first husband was dying from a rare case of Multiple Sclerosis, he would stop breathing for 15 to 25 seconds and then start breathing again. His parents, our pastor, and other family members were called in. My sister told me outside his hospital room that he had said that he was dying. As all of us watched and waited, we noticed that during the times that he was not breathing, that his eyes became so bright! He definitely was seeing heaven! That was such an awesome sight! It brought peace even to me, because I hated to give him up after only 5 years of marriage. This kind of breathing was due to the disease attacking the part of the brain that controls breathing. I have always believed that God gave him a "peek" into heaven so that he would not be afraid of dying. I was not with him when he died, but God had layed it on my heart that morning that it would happen that day. A nurse, who I paid to stay with him, told me that he just "went to sleep" peacefully.

After my mother had spent over 5 years in a nursing home, she became so ill that I was asking God why He would not take her home to heaven. She even got to the point of not knowing me and my son, even though we went every day to see her. We lived just a few minutes away. I prayed and asked God to please allow me to be with her when she died, so that she would not die all alone. After church one Sunday, I had a very strong feeling that I needed to get down to the nursing home to her room. I did get there in time to talk to her and tell her that all of us children would be okay, especially knowing that we would see her again up in heaven. Up until this day, my mother was not able to move at all. After talking to her, I sat down and prayed that God would help her not to be afraid. All of a sudden, she sat straight up in her bed and her eyes became so bright! She layed back down and closed her eyes in a "peaceful sleep". I went after the nurse, and she told me that she had died. It was such a blessing from God that she was out of all of her suffering. I am so thankful that God allowed me to witness her peaceful death. :glow: