Author Thread
hedgedweller

View Profile
the cause of divorce?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2011 07:28 AM

Hi Gods Girl

I dont thin Smili seen ur question so Ill refer you to what hes talking about.

Matthew 19:8

Viewing the King James Version of Matthew 19:8

He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

Even though there is legal Biblical reasons for divorce it seems as if Christ our King ans governer of grace is saying that if ouyr hearts weren't so hard towards each other and Gods Spirit, we could and should be willing as a couple to forgive one another of anything,, even adultery, just as our heavenly Father has also forgiven us of all we have did in this life.

Just a though.

Some spouses doent want forgiveness and keeps committing the same offence's/tresspasses.

And like God doesn't forgive us if we dont truly repent "meaning to turn from" we arent require to stay in the life style either.

As for me, Unless a woman or man is being Physical abused, i think its always better to stay married and let them stay with us as Paul has said, or let them leave as Paul has said.

"For what Knowest thou oh Woman, whether thou shall save thy husband"

"Or what knowest thou Oh Man whether thou shall save they wife."

For as long as they remain, you are a covering and your children are blessed. Well you know the rest of the story

Refer to above;

"The main reason for divorce is marriage",,, LOL,,:laugh:

Thats Pretty Funny and it definitely brought a smile to my face. Sad to say,,, divorce never is easy or funny.

God Bless You All.

hedgedweller

View Profile
the cause of divorce?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2011 07:27 AM

Hi Gods Girl

I dont thin Smili seen ur question so Ill refer you to what hes talking about.

Matthew 19:8

Viewing the King James Version of Matthew 19:8

He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

Even though there is legal Biblical reasons for divorce it seems as if Christ our King ans governer of grace is saying that if ouyr hearts weren't so hard towards each other and Gods Spirit, we could and should be willing as a couple to forgive one another of anything,, even adultery, just as our heavenly Father has also forgiven us of all we have did in this life.

Just a though.

Some spouses doent want forgiveness and keeps committing the same offence's/tresspasses.

And like God doesn't forgive us if we dont truly repent "meaning to turn from" we arent require to stay in the life style either.

As for me, Unless a woman or man is being Physical abused, i think its always better to stay married and let them stay with us as Paul has said, or let them leave as Paul has said.

"For what Knowest thou oh Woman, whether thou shall save thy husband"

"Or what knowest thou Oh Man whether thou shall save they wife."

For as long as they remain, you are a covering and your children are blessed. Well you know the rest of the story

Refer to above;

"The main reason for divorce is marriage",,, LOL,,:laugh:

Thats Pretty Funny and it definitely brought a smile to my face. Sad to say,,, divorce never is easy or funny.

God Bless You All.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Awesome worship song
Posted : 30 Aug, 2011 06:16 AM

WOW,,, Thanks bro

Im a musician and love hearing Unkowned to me

ArT>

hedgedweller

View Profile
What is love?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2011 02:50 AM

New Name;

Will you please mention my name when you call the Russian police,,, I lived this way before anyone wrote it. Seeing Im the oldest here I have first rights to claim it as my own. And unless the profits from the post becomes a negitive balance someone owes me money. Pay up now at Florida Police Academy for Crackers.

WBP "Hedgedweller"

hedgedweller

View Profile
Is iot me or is there more scammers on CDFF than ever before????
Posted : 14 Aug, 2011 05:25 PM

Thanks for your response,,,, and the go ahead,,,,,

WB

hedgedweller

View Profile
Is it me or is there more scammers than ever before?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2011 04:43 PM

Thanks for the reply Oshea

I'm amazed that you've never came across a scammer on here. I get anywhere from one to 3 per day and at times more. Maybe the men are more targeted which is one of the things Im trying to find out with this post.

Like you mentioned I do report suspected scammers to CDFF and as always, after their activities are searched they are always banned by CDFF within a day.

It sounds like the women have much less to be concerned about when it comes to these kind of people.

BUT MEN BEWARE GUARD THE HEART!:boxing:

hedgedweller

View Profile
Is iot me or is there more scammers on CDFF than ever before????
Posted : 14 Aug, 2011 07:55 AM

Hi Ladies

I joined CDFF a few years ago and was very active in the forums, etc, the first few months. Met a lot of new classy men and women alike who remain friends to thius day. Then I stayed away for a long time because of business and moving from Cali back to Florida. Now I'm back at CDFF and there seems to be more scammers on here than ever before. What do you think? I've been considering pursing someone from outside the USA but now having serous second thoughts about it,

Whats your thoughts on this subject??

WBP "Hedgedweller"

hedgedweller

View Profile
Is it me or is there more scammers than ever before?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2011 07:52 AM

Hi

I joined CDFF a few years ago and was very active in the forums, etc, the first few months. Met a lot of new classy men and women alike who remain friends to thius day. Then I stayed away for a long time because of business and moving from Cali back to Florida. Now I'm back at CDFF and there seems to be more scammers on here than ever before. What do you think? I've been considering pursing someone from outside the USA but now having serous second thoughts about it,

Whats your thoughts on this subject??

WBP "Hedgedweller"

hedgedweller

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 02:51 AM

Just starting reading this insane post,, inappropiate replies and frankly, bad judgement from some men. Let me appologize if not one else hasnt Rhead81.

Totally uncalled for.

Blessing

Bruce

hedgedweller

View Profile
Dinner With A Foot In The Mouth
Posted : 22 May, 2011 04:09 PM

Breath Of Praise

Blessings, & T Y. Now days, I struggle to write. But when I see replies like this, all the time it takes makes it worth it. Whoever said, "A penny for your thoughts," never talked to believers like you. Reading your comments here, has been the best part of my day.

Woman of God, Please place me in your spirit, as I will you too. And may the Holy Ghost draw us into intercession for each other as needed. I say that only because I read your profile and felt a kindred spirit.

Maybe the Life of God continue to flow through you.

Woodrow Bruce "Hedgedweller" Pass

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10