Author Thread: Hating Musulims,,Argh, Argh!!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Hating Musulims,,Argh, Argh!!
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 06:09 AM

This post is not what you think.

I recieved this email yesterday,,,, I will show you the letter and then lets us speak what our heart is saying,,, please join in this controversial subject.

Letter,

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001.

Were people not brutally murdered that day, in

downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from the nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by beheading in Afghanistan.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while he screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blows themselves up in search of

nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a CANADIAN soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this: ,,,,,,,I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to

move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank:,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and

fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart:,,,,,,, I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I don't care!!

One last thought for the day:Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The Canadian Soldier.

3. The British Soldier.

4. The US Soldier, and

5. The Australian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 4 for your freedom.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 06:26 AM

The letter just previously posted was supposedly from a christian's heart,,, Now Speaking from my heart!!!

NEVER FORGET ,,,,

Because something makes sense to the adam nature mind does mean it's right. In my own self anger I want to say amen to all of the above but can't help but feel discerment in my heart saying no. Something is troubling in this picture.

This email letter sounds like,

1. Bitterness,, I know, I have been there before,,, way to long for that matter,,, &

2. Unforgiveness,,,, not a good thing,,,, &

3. Hate,,,,, &

4. Rage,,,, etc etc.

We cant blame the wholel Islamic people for the maddness of the few. Not all Islamic people are terrorist,,, actually they believe in God,,, yes Abrahams God.

The Jewish people are not any different,,,, 90% think that christianity is of the devil yet they are into Judaism, and worship yet the same God of Abraham,,,,

Remember,"God Made", the Islamic people a mighty nation as promise to Abraham to Hagar and Ismael's decendants, Yes,,,

The father of our Faith, "Abraham, Ismael was his Son"

by the bond woman. How would you like it if God cut off one of your sons because they were by another man, or( woman). Well these people are they children of Abraham also. Abrahams heart was toward his first born son,,, this grieved him sorely,,, I hope you understand what I am saying here.

Some of them might be acting in a ungodly way but that doesnt mean we can hate on them,,,no never,,,

I will stop with this,,,,

How much more hate can a person display than our very own Apostle Paul,, the chief apostle. He was a middle age man man when God changed him,,, dont you remember he went about killing the chirstians,,, not just Americans who were in a trade center but truely the most innoccent of all people,,, real God fearing christians,,,, Some have even attributed the stoneing of Deacon Steven and Pauls thorn in the flesh to Paul's killing of the christians,,,,

All in all

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 06:43 AM

Hate, first of all is a very strong term. I would have to say that I don't agree with the Muslim religious philosophy. ( Wow, what Abraham got us into...) I don't like the fact that the spread of Islam is trying to take over the world and threatens myself, my friends, my loved ones and my own beliefs. I feel there are "extremist" in every religion. (hurtful) . I was in D.C. once while a march at the Mall was going on...I went to visit The Wall and it ruined my experience as well as children and foreign tourists, there.

It was an anti-gay rally done by Christians using provacative hand puppets to get their point across. No one would have wanted to change their lifestyle after that demonstration. They were extremists...literally.

(that's why I sign petitions on the things I don't agree on)

Please know...I don't appreciate anyone hurting my people. I love the USA, even with her faults she's the best of the best! I believe in our military and the sacrifice given.. I believe that there are a lot of things we don't know about the workings about the Iraqi War but trust that our government really is tryingt to keep us safe.

I work with a couple of people who are Muslim.

Very nice people but I can truthfully say that I am not 100 percent sure they would stand by me, as a Christian.

Mmmm....mmm...very touchy subject...I once heard a story

about a snake...kind of stayed with me and kept me on guard about alot of things, including this one...

Robin

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 06:48 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>> All in all

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 06:51 AM

1John 3:11For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

13Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

14We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

1John 4:7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 07:01 AM

Good morning Strawberri,,,,:waving:

I dont agree with the musilim's either...wow what abraham got us into,,, or was Sarah also partly to blame,,,,hum?

At least some responciblity,,, but God already knew what was going to happen anyway...smile.

you said,, Christians using provacative hand puppets to get their point across. No one would have wanted to change their lifestyle after that demonstration.,,,,,

Love will win a thousand people and hate will win no one unless you are a hater too,,,

As far as your co workers standing by you,,, probably not,,,

But we as christians cannot lead by hate,, agression,,, bitterness,,, vengence,,, etc etc,,, your workers might not ever love you but our God does and that is what we are measured by,,,

Mmmm....mmm...very touchy subject...

Yes it is,,,I was disturbed by the letter I recieved,, just thought to speak out,,,,,, Bruce,,, have a good cup of coffee,,,,smile

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 07:10 AM

Titus 3:2To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

3For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

hummm, hummm,

Just as I am without one plea,,,

but that his blood was shed for me:waving::prayingm::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 07:11 AM

I do not hate anyone. I love people of all nations. I am just saying that I don't necessarily agree with the Muslim belief system. I understand that the Jews did horrible things to the early Christians and that the apostle Paul was a converted threat to them on a continual basis. He was changed and did fight the good fight of faith and redeemed himself by the blood of the Lamb. Whether we agree with it or not, the Jews are God's chosen people and He will deliver them. I choose to stand by them and not lose sight of what I, as a Christian, stand for in the big picture. Again, I do not hate anyone but do feel I have the right to guard my own faith from "anyone" who might seek to destroy it. It really is a shame we can't all live in harmony but that will be the joy

Jesus' return. Sorry if I offended anyone but am entitled to my viewpoint.

Thank you...Robin

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 07:21 AM

Ok...Ok...I'm coming off my perch and smoothing my ruffled feathers...:boxing:

In Christ...Robin

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 07:41 AM

hi again,,, strawberri you are the coolest,,,

I never though you were hating opn anyone,,, I am trying to read back and see what I might have said ,,,, hummm hummm,

I also believe in defending or at least standing up for what I believe in...my disturbed heart was over the email I recieved at my yaho address not form anything you said at all,,, i think you are a vbery grounded person,,, go girl,,,, smile.

I know you love all peop[le i feel that when I hear you talk and write,,,,

And i agreeing with you I sent the p[erson who sent me the email this passage of scipture,,with love of course,, to funny

Titus 3: 2To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

3For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

:peace:, to all and to all a good morning,,,:rolleyes:

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2008 07:48 AM

ok I went back and read it slowly,, is this it ,,,

I was saying that you were right in being disatisfied with there way of protesting,,, it sounded out of lineto me too.

you said,, Christians using provacative hand puppets to get their point across. No one would have wanted to change their lifestyle after that demonstration.,,,,,

then I said,,,,"Love will win a thousand people and hate will win no one unless you are a hater too",,,

The hater too in this line isnt referring to you but to the demonstraters,,,,:ROFL:oops,,, so sorry if it sounded like that

,,,,,, sorry for the miswriting,,, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Page : 1 2