Author Thread: Jesus Loves You Video
Admin

Jesus Loves You Video
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 08:24 PM

This video was shared by Sgatorg61 during 'live chat' tonight. It is such a powerful video about the love of Christ. I told him I was going to post it on the chat forum for others to view. It is 9 minutes long and I hope you will be blessed and feel the Love of Christ. Feel free to share this link with others.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5e887e9e72bfe5dabca1

Be blessed,

Michelle

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Jesus Loves You Video
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 11:48 PM

Michelle,

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!!! This is incredible! I was crying about 30 seconds into it!! EVERYONE needs to watch this!!

I'll be posting this on Facebook, emailing it to everyone in my address book, sending it to my pastor, making sure my kids watch it.....

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!

Blessings!

Lynn

View Profile
History
Jesus Loves You Video
Posted : 8 Apr, 2009 03:20 PM

Hi Linnie. I'm glad the video was a blessing for you. We all have Sgatorg61 to thank because he was the original poster with the video link on the 'live chat.' The night he posted the video, most of us were crying on the live chat and forwarding it on to others. It truly ministered to those in the live chat that night.

I also believe everyone should stop for 9 minutes and watch this video and remind ourselves how much Jesus truly loves us! Thank you for responding!

Michelle

dan84

View Profile
History
Jesus Loves You Video
Posted : 7 May, 2009 04:23 PM

Victorious, thank you very much for sharing this, it was wonderful!