Author Thread: Hello to the beloved of Jesus Christ.
Admin

Hello to the beloved of Jesus Christ.
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 01:34 AM

As listen to the sound of the dripping raindrops I think of the greatness of God. He created us ,He takes care of us and His spirit leads us. Even in a time like this God calls us to stay strong, if we go through the fire He is there , we will not drown when we go through the water.

How amazing it that? So look to God the author of our lives.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 08:40 AM

Hawaii? I'm almost envious. What a special place you call home. You're blessed. Kona coffee, beaches, surf and turf food, etc. Of course, paradise is not quite that, is it? Hawaii has a dark side as it's made up of sinful people and the enemy roars about. Still, I love your 'praise' heart! God bless you sister!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2020 09:26 AM

I forgot to introduce myself, I am from Cape Town South Africa. A beautiful country .

It's winter now we having a bit of rain.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2020 11:29 PM

Good everyone, trusting that everyone is fine . It's a month since I introduced myself here. And I am happy to be back.

God has been good to me, I went back to work on Tuesday after 3 months. I worked for two days only only for five hours per day. All safety measures were in place . Everything went well , people attending our programme were limited to Five instead of twenty.

I praise God for this new day , it's a bit cold and windy. It is good to know that you are loved and that God is always by your side. In times of need ,He is the Friend that never leaves you.

Have a blessed day.: