Author Thread: Cooking! :)
Admin

Cooking! :)
Posted : 29 Jan, 2010 04:07 PM

How about you guys start a cooking thread! Persons can post the foods they enjoy, heck it could be another way of finding what ever your here looking for! Persons can also post recipes they've tried. For instance, i just "invented" stew pork ramen noodles.

Very simple dish, i had some fresh butchered pork (my mom) seasoned with fresh green seasonings chive, shaddow benny, flat leave parsley, scotch bonnet pepper just to name a few of the regular WI kitchen necessities, left to sit for about 2hrs...Then it was stewed; browning a bit of sugar in oil until dark then the pork was added, since we did not have a pressure cooker it was left for about an hour to tenderize then the coconut milk was added, along with butter, ketchup etc etc (other WI seasonings) until perfectly cooked probably 2hours, maybe more. Now for the ramen, as university students know, ramen is a staple! So i put a bit of water on, added the ramen, and in about 2 mins or so i added the pork instead of the regular seasoning salts that come with it. And viola, 'instant' food, provided that you already have a portion of stew pork at hand LOL!

Nyanda

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
History
Cooking! :)
Posted : 1 Feb, 2010 03:21 PM

Good call!!! I second this motion!!!!