Author Thread: A few Suggestions for this site....
Admin

A few Suggestions for this site....
Posted : 29 Jan, 2010 07:09 PM

I was just thinking on some ideas of my own and also viewed a few other Christian dating sites to see how they have forums set up and put together a list to see what others thought.

Would like to know if any members would be interested in a some of these forum topic to hava a place that offer the examples below.

1.Forum Games

Don't you just love those entertaining forum games? Well hey, if you'd like to start one, or join another, this is the place to be.

2.Health and Nutrition

Looking to be healthy? Have some tips to share with others? Questions of your own? Post away! Subforums: Healthy Recipes

3.Friends,Family and Relationships

This is to discuss and ask other Christians for advice on friends,family, or any other kind of relationship.

4.Jokes and Funny Stories

Got a knee-slapping joke or story to tell? Come give us a good laugh! Clean jokes and stories only, please!

5.Holiday and Festivals

This is the place to talk about all those special holidays and festivals (Christmas, Easter, etc.). Come in and get that holiday-time merriment started!

6.Suggestion BOX

If you've got a suggestion you think might make Christian Forums better, please submit it here. Just make sure that what you'd like to say hasn't already been posted somewhere inside, if you'd like to voice a gripe, this is the perfect spot to do it.

7.Forum Help and Bug Reports

Baffled about something post it here if you find a bug somewhere?

View Profile
History
A few Suggestions for this site....
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 11:48 AM

nice :)

i like the health /nutritin the best !