Author Thread: Long distance relationships rarely Work
Admin

Long distance relationships rarely Work
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 08:33 PM

Woman from Massachusetts and a man from Florida had a relationship for 1 year and the man gave the woman a ring for a marriage token. He also gave her a credit card for a dept. store she liked. When she broke off the relationship he wanted his ring back and for her to pay the hundreds of dollars she put on the credit card, when he was the primary

card holder and she held the second card for her use. She said Nope she was not paying card or giving back the ring.

He took her to Court and the judge let her keep the ring and pay the Credit card bill she charged up. lol

The ring was a gift in hopes she would marry him , but she said he was selfish, arrogant and very unreasonable person to deal with.

This is a sad story!

Another guy married a lady from another country and he went there and married her, he return in a week after. She ddn't join him here in the US until a few months later. She then left to take care of something back to her country and called said she would not be back. He was so hurt and tried to do all he could to make her want to return. He said at first God put them together. Months later she was suppose to have returned, not sure what happen then. He was already

3 yrs. into the marriage yet was alone most of that time.

I know relationships dont work out just because a person is close at hand either. But how is it people think they can really know someone who is MILES away and never spend time with them????

I am just Saying.....

View Profile
History
Long distance relationships rarely Work
Posted : 8 May, 2013 12:16 PM

Love is not a fight but Its something worth fighting for.

Well, I agree, long distance relationships are tricky but I guess its only successful where both parties are involved in making it work!

The problem these days is that many people get into relationships/marriage for wrong reasons and to some people love is just a second preference which is really sad!

Page : 1 2