Author Thread: Sharing Person information
Admin

Sharing Person information
Posted : 7 Oct, 2012 03:42 PM

This is Past information about yourself, that you yourself find to be bad character. Should you not keep it too yourself?

I had a man I met recently share information with me that Most women would pro bably find, not good.

Yet he says he wants to have nothing hidden because he is seeking a serious relationship with a woman and hopes one day soon maybe to even get married.

I told him I didnt appreciate hearing all about his past relationships and how he was in them and they turned out to be a Mess and they both moved on.:excited:

True stories like this, makes a man look terrible as for a future mate for the woman he is talking with; even though he states he is a changed man.

Philipian

View Profile
History
Sharing Person information
Posted : 25 Nov, 2012 09:36 AM

DoveUpAbove from your October 7th post. There is a fine line between a man who opened his past to you when you will have something to do with it, and when you will definitely have nothing to do with it. These man I believe had that assignment to do in the first place to know how to place a demarcate. Hence you saw him as "doing too much". For what its worth, if his life will have something to do with you, probably as a potential date or suitor or would be husband, then he's no wrong. And that was subscribed to by MsMarvel in her comments dated Oct 8th. Every woman should learn what had been in the past of the man they will enter a future into wit and same with man to the woman. It helps to set the record straight.

According to DoveUpAbove, I believe it was in your duty to have pointed him to the major real deal and that is that he must ask God for forgiveness. Confess to man is secondary but to God is the main ideal. Confession to man may relief your mind but it does not forgive the trepass. Only God can. Our concerted effort should be to lead such men back to God and thats a window of opportunity cos it doens not happen all the time.

Page : 1 2